Page 1 of 2
on cold mornings, when you exhale you can see your breath.

so say you are walking along the road, and you let out a nice silent fart. do you leave a little white trail like your breath does?

Almost as bad as that post op tranny thread earlier...

I reckon no, because its in your pants.
If your fart is manly enough, yes.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
hahah made me laugh

only because you used nice adjectives like, nice silent fart

but my farts arent nice and silent
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
If you're wearing pants, which I would assume you usually would be in cold weather, then no. Maybe you should try it and tell us. Just don't wear pants.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
if you werent wearing any pants maybe. or maybe not because CO2 is differnt from the methane-type farts
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by larry jones
Why are you asking us?

its the pit. why wouldn't i ask you?
Quote by Moontard
its the pit. why wouldn't i ask you?

If you just thought of something, good for you.

Everytime I have a revelation, I don't share it on the board.
Quote by haven222

Not really appropriate, but I havn't used this in so long..

I was about to post that =D
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by haven222

Not really appropriate, but I havn't used this in so long..

do you have a problem understanding english? how can you not know what im talking about? maybe im weird but this has been on my mind since i was like 9.
Quote by Moontard
on cold mornings, when you exhale you can see your breath.

so say you are walking along the road, and you let out a nice silent fart. do you leave a little white trail like your breath does?
If you FORCE a fart out, you might leave a big brown trail on the ground.

<_<

>_>

<_<
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by hug a llama
You need to take off your pants first because they get in the way.

I am sigging this, because it will be funny when taken out of context.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
on cold mornings, when you exhale you can see your breath, and the roads are icey, the funniest thing you will ever see is someone slipping and falling with their hands in their pockets.
^

roflmao
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Did you know that cows fart many many (too many to remember)pounds of methane daily, actually its true, & its also killing the ozone as well.
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
Quote by Player 1
on cold mornings, when you exhale you can see your breath, and the roads are icey, the funniest thing you will ever see is someone slipping and falling with their hands in their pockets.

but would it be as funny as someone looking around shiftily, and then letting out a silent fart, thinking they are being super crafty, but being given away by the white steam coming from the back of his pants?
Quote by C_majzer
Did you know that cows fart many many (too many to remember)pounds of methane daily, actually its true, & its also killing the ozone as well.

dude right there is an awesome reason to eat cows. they are threatening our manliness by farting more than us
Quote by SOADrox429
Just don't wear pants.

Oh, so when Moontard wants to take his pants off, he gets the greenlight? But no, when I want to it's all "No, RHCP94, you flithy pervert, get your baby carrot-sized penis and white ass back into your jeans"?
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by C_majzer

the smillie face was not ment to show support for ozone depletion, btw
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
well, im off to bed now. hopefully it will be cold when im walking to the train station in the morning. i will test this out. my neck might be sore by the end of my experiments, but i promise you, UG, i will have the answer to this.
Quote by RHCP94
Oh, so when Moontard wants to take his pants off, he gets the greenlight? But no, when I want to it's all "No, RHCP94, you flithy pervert, get your baby carrot-sized penis and white ass back into your jeans"?

I never told you that. If you want to take off your pants, the only requirement I have is that you send me pics.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by Moontard
well, im off to bed now. hopefully it will be cold when im walking to the train station in the morning. i will test this out. my neck might be sore by the end of my experiments, but i promise you, UG, i will have the answer to this.

I'm counting on you, Moontard.
Quote by Moontard
dude right there is an awesome reason to eat cows. they are threatening our manliness by farting more than us

moo.
Unless your were naked, no because when you exhale with a scarf covering your face you see nothing, same with farts.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Quote by Aim Sniff
Unless your were naked, no because when you exhale with a scarf covering your face you see nothing, same with farts.

Well then how does the smell seep through?
Send the idea to Mythbusters.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
You wont leave a cloud when you fart because the cloud is the moisture in your breath condensing when it hits the cold air. Farts don't have a high enough moisture content to do this. End of discussion.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Quote by teamzaius
You wont leave a cloud when you fart because the cloud is the moisture in your breath condensing when it hits the cold air. Farts don't have a high enough moisture content to do this. End of discussion.

way to ruin the fun

and +1 to the mythbusters idea.
Gear:
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Moontard

haha that's gonna be my new sig
Quote by teamzaius

I'm sorry, I can't tell if your username is "teamzaius" or "RuiningThePotentialChanceOfAUGerWalkingAroundWithoutAnyPantsJustToSeeIfHisFartsMakeAWhiteTrail". If it's the latter, you have a very long username.
Only if your farts have a lot of flair.

E-cookie for the reference! Go!
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by teamzaius

but what if it did?

ive heard some pretty juicy farts in my life
Quote by stratman_13
Only if your farts have a lot of flair.

E-cookie for the reference! Go!

Office Space? It's on right now.
why are you watching office space when desperate housewives is on?
Gear:
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah