Everytime I try to bend the string up...my finger would go "under" the string above it and push the string away form the fretboard so when I release the bend it will make a horrible sound from my finger touching it. Is it because the action is too high or something or what? Please help. Thanks
if i understand what you're saying, your bend is going under the string of the one above it? like if you bend the g string, it would go under the d string? if so, then yea, lower your action. same thing used to happen to me with my old les paul.
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
yes lower your action... if you don't want to... try fretting a note on that string so the string will be lowered.
Quote by GD_GC
if i understand what you're saying, your bend is going under the string of the one above it? like if you bend the g string, it would go under the d string? if so, then yea, lower your action. same thing used to happen to me with my old les paul.

yes, thats it exactly. im a new player so how do i lower my action? my guitar is a squier stratocaster
I actually have no idea how to do it, I would take it into your local music store.
gone." - J.Lansdowne
dang, i dont have a music store around me (i live in the boondocks). is there anyway i can lower the action by myself or do i need to use a tool or something
i honestly couldnt tell you, im sure its not too hard though. google it, im sure theres an easy way
gone." - J.Lansdowne
cool, i found a way to lower them on google. it was the first link lol :X thanks for the help!!!
no problem man, good luck with it
gone." - J.Lansdowne