With snowboarding season right around the corner, my little Sonys had to die out on me; so now I'm up for recommendations.
My last set were these.

I'd like them to be pretty good quality. Price isn't an issue, but nothing extravagently expensive. Also, no Skullcandy.
I actually like some of the Skullcandy products. To be honest, I have a set of like fifteen dollar Phillips heaphones from BestBuy. They work for me, and they are in-ear's.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I am in a similar boat. Also, Skullcandy are garbage. I bought a pair of the smokin buds to replace the stock ipod headphones and the stock one have a better frequency response. They are also way too expensive, stay away!
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Sennheiser or Audio-Technica. I have a pair of ATH-A500 cans from A-T and they are simply AMAZING. Every song is an eargasm of instrumental sound.
/fanboy

Hold on, I'll try and get up pics.

EDIT: Here they are. $90 from AudioCubes.

And this is how they would look around one's head.

Last edited by FireandFlames at Nov 11, 2007,
Skullcandy is horrible. I have a pair of in-ear buds and they stink up the place like a smelly ol' fart.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
no. the best headphones are the $15 sonys from best buy. theyre white/grey, green/yellow, blue or pink. you cant miss them. IMO the best sound quality for in ear headphones. plus they dont fall out
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.