Poll: Behind Blue Eyes or Hey There Delilah?
Poll Options
View poll results: Behind Blue Eyes or Hey There Delilah?
Behind Blue Eyes
80 85%
Hey There Delilah
14 15%
Voters: 94.
Page 1 of 2
Don't worry this isn't a "which song is better poll" it's a poll to see what song you guys think I should do for my school's talent show.

Behind Blue Eyes by the Who.

Or Hey There Delilah by Plain White Ts.

I like both songs a lot and can sing them both well.. and I'm stuck.

What do you guys think I should play?
behind blue eyes! obviously

you deserve a battering for even putting it in the same sentence as that other song!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
More people would know Hey There Delilah, so that'd get a better response...

+++ By the way, 8.5/10 people in the Pit will tell you Hey There Delilah sucks, so, uh, you might be better off asking this question somewhere else.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Behind blue eyes if you're into the music part of it.

But Hey There Delilah if you want to get laid.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Behind Blue Eyes, although everyone will know 'Hey There Delilah'. Do Behind Blue Eyes.
It's gonna be a blue day
Behind Blue Eyes.

Trust me, everyone gets enough of Hey There Delilah on the radio.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
More people would know Hey There Delilah, so that'd get a better response...

That's what I was thinking. But a lot of people know behind blue eyes too I think. sort of.
Behind Blue Eyes. No offense, but Hey There Delilah is a chick song, so all of the guys at your school will think you're gay.

Then again, you'll be remembered by the girls for it... It depends on you really. I'd still go with Behind Blue Eyes... less risk involved, and it's a great song.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
The Who vs. Plain White Ts? Come on seriously now. If you do one you'll get respect and if you do the other you'll get ass. Actually if you do the first one you might get ass and respect.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
oh **** i voted for my favorite song. which would be Hey There Delilah cause i can't stand Roger Daltry other than on the Who's really early stuff.

but for more respect among the rock crowd do behind blue eyes.

i'd enjoy hey there delilah more but most peole would think ur a poser.
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
Behind Blue Eyes. Even though most people will probably think it's by Limp Bizket instead of the Who.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I LOVE Behind Blue Eyes, but you WILL get laid if you do Hey There Delilah. I vote Hey There.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by guitar_freak333
Behind blue eyes if you're into the music part of it.

But Hey There Delilah if you want to get laid.

/thread
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
well if you do "the song that shall not be named" then you sold yourself to the devil but...
youll get all the girls
behind blue eyes

DUH
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by gopherthegreat
that made me laugh really hard

me too the first time I saw it...last thing I expected to find
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
i personally find Baba O'Reiley to be much better than BBE, but they're both good songs. Any Whos song ftw.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
i'd notice behind blue eyes before i recognize the other one
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Well I picked these two cause they were the only songs I could think of where there's acoustic guitar and just voice for most of it.

But name some other good ones so I can look at my possibilities
Quote by Sirwinston89
i personally find Baba O'Reiley to be much better than BBE, but they're both good songs. Any Whos song ftw.

Baba O'Riley is pretty hard to do well live and on an acoustic
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
just play stairway how about that everyone will know it you'll have all the girls in school sucking your dick forever and no one will think your emo
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Actually, the lyrics to Behind Blue Eyes are like an early emo song except cool.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Hey There Delilah will prolly win you more respect with the mainstream girls. However, if you want respect with UG and/or people not so mainstream, then Behind Blue Eyes.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by ShizNick
Well I picked these two cause they were the only songs I could think of where there's acoustic guitar and just voice for most of it.

But name some other good ones so I can look at my possibilities

Thats Entertainment by the Jam is fantastic on acoustic always gets me at least a fiver each time I'm busking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4b48Jx7Un0
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by haven222
I second that.

I third that
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Wayward_Son
Behind Blue Eyes. Even though most people will probably think it's by Limp Bizket instead of the Who.

Good point. That's a serious problem. Hey There Deliah is a good crowd pleaser, especially if you get them to sing along. There's also an old Green Day song that was acoustic...can't remember the title at the moment.
Quote by wiggy1988
behind blue eyes! obviously

you deserve a battering for even putting it in the same sentence as that other song!

Well said!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Page 1 of 2