Well this will surely end up on the list of the Pits dumbest thread but i cant help it.
My dad just used Rob Zombie as an Adverb.
He said "Ive been really Rob Zombie today".
I know that you all have some great ones of these but probally wont even look at due to the title but oh well.

Oh and by the way i will just go on ahead and *report* this unbeliveably spam.ish thread. So all you cool cats wanting to be a Mod, YOU LOSE *****'s
There was this thread recently, and the guy was like "Yeah, I'm pretty tits at guitar hero...." and I said "Tits is the best adjective in the world", because that's how it was used, and it turned into a flame war. "Tits is a noun, dumbass!!"

So, I'm predicting flame.
Quote by killadelphia222
There was this thread recently, and the guy was like "Yeah, I'm pretty tits at guitar hero...." and I said "Tits is the best adjective in the world", because that's how it was used, and it turned into a flame war. "Tits is a noun, dumbass!!"

So, I'm predicting flame.

Tits is a NOUN GTFO the interw3bz!11!
My dad came up with a weird "signature move" he's only used once

My bro was back talking him and then my dad was like:

*stands up* I'll give you the merry-go-round

*awkward silence*

*sits back down*

If that counts
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
"Ballsacks" is a great interjection
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
"THAT IS SO ****ING METAL!!!!!"

does that work?
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
I use tits quite a bit. It's one of the best adjectives i know. recently I've also been saying Epic as one. like "getting off work early is pretty epic, eh?" is that using it as a adjective? I'm a little rusty on my grammar.
Fortnight. I know it's not an adjective, but it's an awesome word.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.