Page 1 of 3
What was your first concert? Who played and where was it, just your general experience.
I'm sure a bunch of these have been done, but I just went to my first last night. I saw A7X live. It was amazing, they solos were crisp and clean, the harmony's were grerat, drumming was great, and M Shadows voice was even good. It was incredible. My first concert was going to be BB King in Decmber, but then I got these tickets. And boy am I happy that this ws my first casue it was an incredible concert.
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
My First was Bullet for My Valentine, and the second was Necrophagist. pretty big jump
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Peter Frampton...won free tickets from a local radio station
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
queensryche and judas priest. amazing. except for the 8 mile traffic jam so we missed queensryche except for like 3 songs.
Member #2 of the Mike Patton Worshippers club p.m. lalalama 2 to join

listen to metal.
The Metal blade 25th anniversary tour.

I saw Cannibal Corpse, goatwh*re, Black Dahlia, red Chord, The absence.

****ing amazing.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Cheap Trick and Aerosmith at a big arena
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Paul McCartney, Palace, Nuff said
Obligatory Gear List
Ibanez S2170SE Prestige
Epi LP Std w/ SDs
Morley Bad Horsie
Mesa Stiletto ACE 2x12
EHX Small Clone
Line 6 DL4
ISP Decimator
Guild Acoustic
My Band
My Youtube Channel
i won free tickets to a bonjovi concert a year or so ago, thank god they played mostly their old stuff, i've since been to a few concerts, and i think it was still one of the better ones, but megadeth topped them
my first concert was the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and it was freaking amazing. I've seen em 3 times now and they still rock. Since then I've seen Dream Theater, Dragonforce, and Amon Tobin live.

can't wait for all the awesomeness coming in the spring. DT, Opeth, Symphony X - gunna be a good season.
my first was Blue Rodeo. although i dont really like the music, those guys can sure improvise. and the light show was amazing
well... first concert was tom petty... can't remember where... I was front row as a 1 and a half year old baby... slept through most of it... and he gave my mom his pick... but first one I can remember is Primus, venue wasn't that good for primus though... seated....
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
mest, a7x and hawthorne heights. warped tour 05 but i missed so many great bands cause my bro got sick and had to leave

first unoffical concert was a local gig by me at a place called the red zone, its closed now. but my friends band dead exit was playing there first ever show
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
Alice Cooper. I honestly do not believe anyone can put on a better stage show than Alice.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
David crowder band, third day, and mercy me. all christain worship bands.
it was very moving and spiritual but also soo much fun.
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
my first technically thati WANTED to go to was Van Halen. but i was forced to go to Melissa Etherige when i was like 8
my first was styx, but the best ones were VR & Alice In Chains, and Black Sabbath & Megadeth
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Im pretty sure my First concert was Trooper, but i didnt get to stay for the Full show. my first full one was The 5 Man Electrical Band. and hopefully im gonna get to see AC/DC
Pointfest 2007. Since then, Breaking Benjamin/Three Days Grace, Story of the Year, Pointfest 2. i had a nice summer.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Chris Smither
Man, can that guy fingerpick!
I made you a cookie but I eated it.
My first concert was G3 this year. I had been going to local shows and stuff, but none of my favorite bands ever came to Nashville. They still don't, but there's plenty more bands I'm a fan of that come here. Plus, JP said that he'd try to get Dream Theater to come here, and since they didn't come this summer, they might come in the next US leg of their tour, which is at some point next year. I read on Opeth's site that they're going to open for them during that leg, so that's killing two birds with one stone.
I still haven't been to any real concerts...
But I saw Buddy Guy over the summer. Ace.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Aerosmith with Lenny Kravitz. It was pretty good, but my seats sucked balls. Still something I will always remember.
First was Dream theater, then a month later I saw Rush! 7 amazing musicians within a month!!! Now in March I going to see Maiden in Toronto!!!

pepsi
Rush!

Went to it half a year ago, it kicked ass.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Unearth headlining with like 4-or-5 other bands. It was pretty insane for a first concert 6 hours or so long and I spent half of it in the pit and the other half head banging so I could barely move the next day.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
my first was bad religion XD then i saw rufio in their last tour

now im gonna see the used in december
...."this is what's best for me, for you, for us, or maybe just for me", i thought...
My first included a lot of embarrassing bands that I'm not comfortable repeating.

The next one was a lot better, though, the Living End... I was in about the fourth row. Awesome, awesome concert.
Bob Dylan at 65 that man can still pit on an amazing show. Plus he had The Raconteurs opening for him and they were amazing as well.
Quote by MisspentYouth

The next one was a lot better, though, the Living End... I was in about the fourth row. Awesome, awesome concert.

I'm jealous, The Living End=Awesome

my first was family values tour: Korn, Deftones, Stone Sour, Dir En Grey, 10 Years, and a few more, lesser known, bands. We were on the lawn, so we were about a million miles away, but yeah, what do you expect for $10?
my first show was AFI. it was like amazing. i got there early so i could be really close to them and it was one of the best shows ive ever been to, theyre good live
I went to see Weird Al when I was like 5 or 6 but only stayed for like 3 songs, so I won't count that, so my first concert was Steppenwolf [because it was free and steppenwolf owns.]
Page 1 of 3