OK so heres the deal, im goin to college next year as any of the many peopl who have read my previous posts know quite well. but anyways, ill probly be playing on some form of a modeling amp for quite a while simply because its much easier to handle for me because getting a nice tube amp and pedals would be expensive and stupid for me

basically, ill be playing on my nice spider III for quite a while unless i get into serious band stuff which i rly doubt. So would i really notice the tone deficiencies of a variax on my spider? i rly like the neck on the Variax 600 and to me they play well. but if i was playing on a modeling amp would i rly notice too much incredible difference in sound between a variax and the guitars they model?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by ibanezluvr
How much is the Varix? You could just buy a smaller modeling amp like a Vox vtx

well the variax 600 is the one id be getting and its $800 and when you add in the basically essential workbench software its going to be $900

erm wouldnt a vox still have the issue of being a modeling amp?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional