Stanley Doils is a young writer in high school who is going threw a dry spell. When he thinks all hope is lost he finds a hole in his backyard behind a group of bushes. Entering the hole he discovers a mystic, talking kangaroo who gives him the ideas for his next amazing story. His problems begin when the story is a great success and he forgets to give credit to his Kangaroo friend and the enraged Kangaroo begins to haunt him.
That's brilliant.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
If by interesting you meant, would you have sex with Jessica Alba, then yes.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Same old song and dance....happened to me the other day.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
If your going to write, you better remember how to use the correct version of "Through" right.
Quote by garrett5
If your going to write, you better remember how to use the correct version of "Through" right.

ok
Quote by Iamafunguy
Stanley Doils is a young writer in high school who is going through a dry spell. When he thinks all hope is lost he finds a hole in his backyard behind a group of bushes. Entering the hole he discovers a mystic, talking kangaroo who gives him the ideas for his next amazing story. His problems begin when the story is a great success and he forgets to give credit to his Kangaroo friend and the enraged Kangaroo begins to haunt him.In a fit of anger, the Kangaroo creates an avalanche on the hills of Norway where is parents were skiing. Disheartened by the loss of his parents, Stanley retires to a life of contemplation, but is distracted by the season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars!".

fixed. Now that's a classic.
Quote by thewho65

Hmm, do I have permission to use this idea?
Quote by thewho65

+1, Puts a whole new spin on it that I would have never expected.
Are YOU in high school? This story has been told over and over before, and kangaroos are for little kids.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Are YOU in high school? This story has been told over and over before, and kangaroos are for little kids.

yes I am, when has the story been told?
Quote by jthm_guitarist

Kangaroo's for little kids?

Tell that to the Kangaroo-ologists of Brazil.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by jthm_guitarist

Get out.
Make the Kangaroo a product of the guy's acid trip that's forever burned into his brain.
Hmm, whenever I hear the word "this" I think "whoa, that sounds interesting"

/lame joke

pepsi
My kangaroo, Hops, is offended by the way you portray his people. You'll be receiving a letter from Hops' lawyer.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by jthm_guitarist

Don't worry he only means kangoroos are for little kids cause their pouches are too small for anyone esle, right? That's the only reason right?
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian