I'm in a bit of a dilemma.

So I've been playing around and I've found the guitar I want to buy, an Ibanez SZ320. So I was going to look on Daddy's Junky Music's online catalogue to see if they still had the guitar I wanted (I believe they do) and I found something: the same chain has a used make of the guitar across the state, about a two hour drive. Should I drive two hours to save some cash? Some notes:

--The one across state is used, the one I would buy is new.
--The total savings will sum up to about $150.
--I've played the new one (and love it); I have not played the used one.
--It's an Ibanez, this might change how it's transported and stuff.

Any help? Thanks guys!
You may not save anything if the used guitar is in bad condition. Ask for detailed photos first before doing anything.
Quote by ibanezluvr
How much will you end up spending on gas?
Twenty bucks at most, Gas isn't the concern.

Quote by Fast_Fingers
You may not save anything if the used guitar is in bad condition. Ask for detailed photos first before doing anything.
Exactly: I might save cash if it works out but is it worth stumbling over a lemon or a ****ed up guitar?
30% savings sounds like a good reason to drive a couple hours. In the fairly unlikely case the guitar doesn't live up to your expectations, buy some groceries, and write the trip off as a long-range shopping run.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!