so i just got a line 6 guitarport yesterday and i decided i would try to record a few riffs i've made.
so it is pretty much in 3 parts and they are very distinct.
if anyone would give me an opinion on them that would be great.
it starts a little off sounding, but then i started to get into the groove of it. sop if you dont like it at first just wait it gets better
oh btw its on my profile
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
sounds cool.

is it just me and my computers speakers, or do recordings with toneports sound really quiet?
Quote by FreeManson15
sounds cool.

is it just me and my computers speakers, or do recordings with toneports sound really quiet?

yeah i think they're pretty quiet
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Kinda cool, but at the same time, just kinda sounds like you're just fiddling with the recording device I've got a toneport UX2 and that's what I did when I first got it, haha. Basically, there's not much structure here. It's a little all over the place. Work on some dynamics and some more... verse-chorus-verse-chorus-solo-verse-chorus whatever kind of idea. this just all kind of runs into itself. kinda neat, but needs some work. good attempt though.

and yeah, I've found the TonePorts are a little quiet too. if I mic my acoustic I have to crank the volume both on the recording volume, the track volume, and sometimes even the overall volume just to get it sounding at a decent level. wish I could find a solution for that without sacrificing quality.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride