i have this old gsr190 and its kind of being waste beacause i use my gsr200 more(way more)
my friend is buying it for 180 dollars?
good deal or not?

PD i dont live in usa i live in latinoamerica(expensive here)
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
how much is that in American dollars, and how much did it originally cost you, it sound like a good idea to me, if you're not using it at all, unless you want to keep t to mess around with and upgrade, then there's no reason to leave it lying around the house

on a side not if its anywhere near american dollars, then thats an amzing price to sell it for, seeing as a GSR 200 new is around 200 bucks here, but i'm assuming its not since you said stuff is expensive there (and America's dollar rate is dropping so quickly)
It is a good bass for a pack bass. Id say if you dont use it, go for it. You could always use extra money, but thats just me.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
Why use the 190 when you got the 200? I pesonally love the gsr200, i got one myself. I would sell the 190.
Quote by PsychoJeams
Why use the 190 when you got the 200? I pesonally love the gsr200, i got one myself. I would sell the 190.

He's saying he doesn't use the GSR190.

Anyways, you should sell it, unless you have some sentimental attachment to it.
Quote by Charlatan_001

that kind of the problem beacause it was my first bass (it is really in bad shape) i the price i am selling is really good beacuse it is around 210 dollars new and mine has like 4 years and is in very bad shape and dirty
but i need the money for a acoustic guitar

is my sentimental attachment stupid or is it something normal?
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by litus
that kind of the problem beacause it was my first bass (it is really in bad shape) i the price i am selling is really good beacuse it is around 210 dollars new and mine has like 4 years and is in very bad shape and dirty
but i need the money for a acoustic guitar

is my sentimental attachment stupid or is it something normal?

what am i missing here. you play a bass for 4yrs and sell it for 90% of what it cost.
hell yes!! call him now, before he changes his mind!! getting 50% percent of new is normal. your offered $100 more than i would pay for it, in good shape. and if he's reading this, your screwed. lol.....
I love my SRX 390 =]
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by Charlatan_001

I ment, why keep it if you got a better version of it.