Hey have you guys already tried the new VHT deliverrance amp?
I'd like to know your opinions on it
thanks.
I have, though it's been out a while. Awesome sounding amp, but it's only one channel, which is the only reason I didn't buy it

What exactly do you wanna know?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I hear VHT makes some real nice high gain amplifiers, real similar to those really expensive Hi-watt amps. If you can find one at a local store I would say to just test it out and see how it appeals to you.
If you listen to any metalcore or hardcore bands they're kind of becoming a staple. They were used on the new Unearth album and the new August Burns Red album. and apparently the Chariot is using them now i do believe. Check them out and you can hear some of the sound on them. They are pretty sexy amps. I'm saving for one
thanks guys
yeah well I' listen to those bands so that's why I was asking you your own impressions on it :P
do they worth their price?
yes. it's very nice, but you have a lot of options at its price, and it has quite a unique, dry tone (like most vhts).

best if you can try it- it's certainly worth a try.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah well I'd really like to try it out but I live in Qc Canasa and there aren't any stores that have them..
dang.

try to get as many soundclips as you can, of it and other amps in its price-range.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
damn
could you guys recommend me a website with soundclips other then the VHT one?
Hmm, I know there's a VHT forum that I stumbled across a while ago that had a TON of clips. Try searching for it on google as I'm not sure of the exact website name.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
No FX loop. Unless you're never gonna use it, I wouldn't recommend it.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
youtube it.

There's one video of a guy playing Black Dahlia Murder on it, and then a dynamics test (pretty sick too! he has a tone set, and just manipulates the volume control on his guitar to get the distortion).