Poll: should i do it or wait?
Poll Options
View poll results: should i do it or wait?
do it.
5 9%
wait.
46 87%
Voters: 53.
okay.. so my best buddy, basically brother is stuck in the hospital for a few weeks, and i got him 2 CDs .. but one of them is a remastered/rerecorded version of killswitch engage's early demo and debut self-titled album together, which sounded like ass in their original recordings. i have never heard these pieces in their remastered form (or ever knew they were remastered). and i'm trying my best to not open the seal before i surprise him..... i'm sure he'd be cool with if i opened it (one reason i love him), but ****. this is gonna be like trying not to masturbate.

what does the pit say?
Don't open it.

Once he is out he'll let you borrow it.

Thats like buying someone a birthday Cake, taking a bite out of it and then giving it too them.

Just wait, It'll make it sooo much better.
Quote by garrett5
Don't open it.

Thats like buying someone a birthday Cake, taking a bite out of it and then giving it too them.

Listen to this man, he's got his shit together.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by garrett5
Don't open it.

Yeah, what he said.
Quote by garrett5
Don't open it.

Precisely.

Alternately, it would be like finding a guy a girlfriend, screwing her, then introducing them.

Haha.. I just ruined it XD
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Garret.
You could just download a copy of the Album

i can't find a torrent for it
the remastered version, anyway.

thanks guys.
Quote by cloud041089
i can't find a torrent for it
the remastered version, anyway.

thanks guys.

That sucks, just listen to everyone else then
just wait... unless hes in there for like ****ing forever, then maybe id say its okay to open it
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Wait. If you want, buy another copy. Open that one, listen to it, if it's crap then return the unopened copy, and give the opened one to a friend, find him a better cd.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Ishiga
Wait. If you want, buy another copy. Open that one, listen to it, if it's crap then return the unopened copy, and give the opened one to a friend, find him a better cd.

oh it's good alright, i'm listening to the original S/T and i cant imagine what it sounds like remastered beneath this plastic seal, by Adam D himself

i would have bought 2 copies, but i could only afford 2, so i bought one copy of S/T and Alive or Just Breathing.. i just wouldnt want him bored ****less in the hospital with one CD. i need a job >.>

thanks though, good thinking.
Why don't you not open it and listen to it with him in the hospital. I'm sure he'd appreciate your company if he's stuck there.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Listen to this man, he's got his shit together.
any man with a cake related analogy has it together
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Why don't you not open it and listen to it with him in the hospital. I'm sure he'd appreciate your company if he's stuck there.

that's what i'm going for.. but since i dont drive, i may have to wait a couple days.... and i masturbate maybe twice a day.

read the first post if you didnt get that.
Quote by cloud041089
that's what i'm going for.. but since i dont drive, i may have to wait a couple days.... and i masturbate maybe twice a day.

read the first post if you didnt get that.

So wait, a couple of days is nothing for a good friendship. And I don't know what your masturbation habits has to do with this thread.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
just wait. If you don't have enough patience for a cd, i don't want to think of your other bad habits