anyone know where i can get a bunch of random stickers for really cheap..
im going to buy some band stickers off of ebay...(first four: the led zeppelin signs, zoso, bonhams leaf ect.) but those will cost me about 15 dollars, i dont want to spend that much money, but i want to cover the front of my case in stickers...

id like some band stickers. mainly classic rock, but pearl jam, alice in chains, alkaline trio, and a select few new(er) bands will be fine.
random brand names would be fine too...
guitar brands would be great.
stickers of other countries flags would be cool

basically, i just want to cover my case with randomly cool stickers. ive looked on ebay but ones i like on there are like 3 bucks a piece...

anyone know where i can find a ****load of sticker for cheap?
interpunk.com

has a lot of Punk ROck stickers

thats all I know..

google.com

Is your friend.
interpunk is good, I have a bunch of patches and buttons from them.
DRM, it's killing music.
I did that to my case. Make sure you get some really good ones otherwise they will all peel off.
Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner....
yes... i dont have a silver sharpie
but i think stickers would be cooler... ill keep the marker in mind though, never even thought of that.
this is what you do

Go on google and search logos of bands

then, take that tape that is of glossy quality

cut out logos, then tape them to your guitar covering the logo with vertical or horizontal lines.

there go your free stickers.
Quote by first_aid
this is what you do

Go on google and search logos of bands

then, take that tape that is of glossy quality

cut out logos, then tape them to your guitar covering the logo with vertical or horizontal lines.

there go your free stickers.

+1

thats how i did mine.
go to some local shows, stickers are usually very cheap if not free. plus you'll be helping out the local scene.
Get the Fugazi sticker that is on Flea's bass.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by TonyRandall
local shows?... my bands are the only local bands... 1000 people in the town

Idaho? no...Udaho.
Do it slowly over time. Otherwise you ruin your street cred.

Peta Kids will send you free stickers.
buy some sticker-paper, don't know where you can get it in America but it exists.
And then you make your own! DIY
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
...take the stickers off of fruit. Chiquita bananas perhaps?
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Fruit stickers! that's such a good idea. Most guitars and amps you buy come with stickers.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
any freebie stickers you get that are good are worth putting on

if there are any from organisations, companies or charities that you like then put one of theirs on

to anuar grg: glad to see im not the only one with the apple sticker on my case

currently got a few band name stickers, an apple one, a sinai divers one and a "see red!" sticker on my case
use stickers as promotions
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Quote by TonyRandall
anyone know where i can get a bunch of random stickers for really cheap..
im going to buy some band stickers off of ebay...(first four: the led zeppelin signs, zoso, bonhams leaf ect.) but those will cost me about 15 dollars, i dont want to spend that much money, but i want to cover the front of my case in stickers..

Bonham's symbol are the three interlocking circles.
I wrote my name in masking tape on my case, then coloured it with crayons, then covered that with packing tape.
I'm a hippie.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Remember the infamous box thread on UG a while ago? I have a few of those free Priority Mail stickers on my cases.

Plus the Apple Logo, radio station bumper stickers, band stickers, the Fender logo bumper sticker that comes with their products, and the bumper sticker for my local music store.

EDIT: Plus Im gonna put a few of those stickers that come with Guitar Hero on them.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by mr moustache
i just buy one sticker every month or so. i didn't buy them all at once.

+1

I don't scout for stickers, but if I see a cool one, I'll buy it for my case.

Check rockabillia or something like that. I forget the exact name, but they're in like every ugitar mag and Rolling Stone. They have lots of shirts, hats, posters, pins, and stickers.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I jsut bought one of those cases with a bashed up union jack on. any ideas lol
Founder of the UG Church of Nihilists pm to join

Trust in me and fall aswell.
another cool thing to do that i've done is just get like stencil outlines of letters or whatever then spray paint them. spray paint a band name or something like that. it's cool, trust me.
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?
i normally just email the bands that i like and 75% of the time i will get a no repsonse in the email but will get a bunch of stickers in the mail later that month.
Quote by TonyRandall
yes... i dont have a silver sharpie
but i think stickers would be cooler... ill keep the marker in mind though, never even thought of that.

Best Avatar ever

edit:
Quote by continental
is that a pokemon?

Kabutops FTW
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Last edited by Chikitty_China at Nov 19, 2007,