hi i have a quick question about telecasters. if you were to do a pickup change on the bridge could you put any single coil pickup in the bridge without any modification??
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
yes, its just a single coil pickup... the neck is the wierd one cause its smaller than the bridge one, you have to take off the bridgeplate though
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
yes, its just a single coil pickup... the neck is the wierd one cause its smaller than the bridge one, you have to take off the bridgeplate though
Wrong.

I'm afraid without modifying the bridge they'll only take pickups designed specifically for Teles. However this isn't especially difficult, especially if you simply mount the pickup to the wood underneath. And there are tons of tele pickups around so there shouldn't be cause for concern anyway!
Quote by kyle62
Wrong.

I'm afraid without modifying the bridge they'll only take pickups designed specifically for Teles. However this isn't especially difficult, especially if you simply mount the pickup to the wood underneath. And there are tons of tele pickups around so there shouldn't be cause for concern anyway!

eh im not gonna argue i probaly didnt say it well enough lol
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb