Page 1 of 3
Ok Ug today i gave myself 4 tatoos. i used a needle and dipped it in ink and scraped it into my arms and feet, so i did the anarchyy and peace sign into my arm, and Dark side of the moon logo, and slayer into my foot. and i just ****ing realized it wont come off and i trried everything washing it sacurbing it with antibacterial soap and im only 14 so my parents would kill me if they found out, is there any easy way to get it off
Pictures of your stupidity, please?
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
You have no idea how sad this thread is.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Pics or it didn't happen
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by LaidToDeath
Ok Ug today i gave myself 4 tatoos. i used a needle and dipped it in ink and scraped it into my arms and feet, so i did the anarchyy and peace sign into my arm, and Dark side of the moon logo, and slayer into my foot. and i just ****ing realized it wont come off and i trried everything washing it sacurbing it with antibacterial soap and im only 14 so my parents would kill me if they found out, is there any easy way to get it off

have all of them removed except the slayer
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Haha, you joined to post that.

Uhh, I don't know the mechanics of DIY tattooing, but it might come off in a couple days as you keep washing. Other than that, I don't know.

Stick your penis into a jar of peanut butter?
hahahahahaahaha that suks take some pics i wanna see how they came out. did you try nail polish remover. rubbing achlol or asatone would kill
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
My God

You are the stupidest 14 year old I've ever heard of.

Where'd you bloody get a tatoo needle and ink?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Sweet Homemade tattoos are the best!!!!

Put some pics up.

Im gonna guess it wont be permanant though. You really have to get in there for it to last. It will wear off within a couple days.

I remember when I was your age I tried giving myself a SKull by Jabbing myself with some india ink form art class and a needle. Didnt last :-(
Hmm, the only thing i can think to do if you absolutely must get rid of it is just scrape out all the skin you tatooed on.
sounds like you've got AIDS now from the needle, way to tattoo yourself.

wow. what gave you the idea that tattooing yourself would be a good idea?

EDIT: oh, and try a barrel roll. sorry, i just had to say it.
so basically you thought " Hey maybe I'll give myself a tattoo! all those famous peoples have tattoos... but wait... i better stop and think about this... welllllll its not like its anything permanent or anything that ill regret later."

10minutes later...

"oh shit thats right... tattoos arent supposed to come off
Balls.
ive done that. they will go away in about 2 weeks if you used tatoo ink. if you didnt then i cant help.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
I once knew a guy who didn't know what happened to the bread that is initially put into a toaster after the toast pops out.

Even he is not as dumb as you, TS.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
ive done that. they will go away in about 2 weeks if you used tatoo ink. if you didnt then i cant help.

Mine barely lasted 2 days I must have been a pussy and not pushed NEARLY hard enough.
Holy crap your mom is in the room as you ask how to remove some tattoos you gave yourself.

lmao...
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
scrape the skin off. then you will be 00ber hardcore

or wear a jacket
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Tell that bitch to get out of the room, I need to sleep soon.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by stangconv
Mine barely lasted 2 days I must have been a pussy and not pushed NEARLY hard enough.

most likely. dont feel bad tho cause the 1st 1 i did i only pushed the needle thru the top layer of skin and it was only there for like 2 or3 days

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Dude, you can cover that **** up with a band-aid. I was thinking it was going to be huge. Get outta here!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
but my foot would be really noticible/ cauzz the beach/pool and the fact i have to take my socks off at the ddoctors and i cant walk around barefoot around my house
Quote by LaidToDeath
but my foot would be really noticible/ cauzz the beach/pool and the fact i have to take my socks off at the ddoctors and i cant walk around barefoot around my house

dont worry it wont be there for ever

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by LaidToDeath
i really like salyer and pink floyd =] i will take pics once my mom leaves the room

haha, salyer... "Raining Boold"
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
stop talking about the ones on your foot and post the damn pic of it already.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
its amazing what you can do with a black pen, eh?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
HAHAHAHA omg those are tiny as hell, just tell them there sharpie and they will wear off in a couple days. Holy rofl that made my day when i saw that pick.
Quote by LaidToDeath

maybe think before you act? Those are so, so horrible looking. Then again, I did something similar when I was like 15. Holding a metal logo under fire and placing it on my arm. It didn't end up permanent, though. Anyways, I'm sure it will come out. Did it bleed while you were doing it? How deep did you go? What type of ink did you use? It's not permanent imo - few reasons. It's not red around the area - not enough pressure was applied - the type of ink - and it looks like you've just drawn that on.
Page 1 of 3