Simple...... read the title.
If so, can you say so here, or pm me - or both - please??

Cheers -
Daisy
Gore AND Core; unite!
Guess what! There is little to no bass in the whole Justice album. The producer took out most of it with an equalizer or something.

I think it was because Metallica was scared that Jason was being rushing in their band to quick, and were scared that their fans would not accept Jason. So they took digitally removed the bass.

Stupid in my opinion...
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Quote by Eddy372
Guess what! There is little to no bass in the whole Justice album. The producer took out most of it with an equalizer or something.

I think it was because Metallica was scared that Jason was being rushing in their band to quick, and were scared that their fans would not accept Jason. So they took digitally removed the bass.

Stupid in my opinion...

Was removed as another way to pick on him and vent anger because of Cliff's death if I remember right.
Here, take guitar tabs... play only the bottom four strings... and play James' parts... DUH!!!
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Ok, guys, I'll fix some things:

And please, don't comment on things because of "what you heard".

Jason's bass was nigh-inaudible due to a number of factors:
-He followed the guitar riffs exactly, as he didn't want to step out; he was a newcomer.
-Lars & James did 95% of the mixing, and so they would keep turning themselves up, leaving the bas behind, as paraphrased from them.
-And because he was new, etc.

But, does anyone have it??
It's really important.....

Cheers -
Daisy
Gore AND Core; unite!
But since he followed the guitar riffs exactly just play the bottom string of those from the guitar tabs..
Number of different factors as to why I need it.

Please, just anyone who has it, say so.

Cheers -
Daisy
Gore AND Core; unite!
I like the bass in One. He doesn't follow the guitars until the heavy part(s) come(s) in. On youtube, there's someone who recorded their own bass track (as played by Jason) onto the original track. It adds a whole new color to the album.

For the most part, do what everyone else said and just follow roots most of the time.
Dear Kirby; thanks for that.
Would you have the YouTube video link in question?

Also, I need it for a few things, not only the notes, etc.

Thanks guys (and Kirby especially);

Cheers -
Daisy
Gore AND Core; unite!
1) Girl.
2) This point has already been addressed.
3) As has this one.

Thanks. xD

Cheers -
Daisy
Gore AND Core; unite!
No one else? At all?

Sorry for the double post; my "edit" button wouldn't load.

Cheers -
Daisy
Gore AND Core; unite!