Poll Options
View poll results: ???
Grower
54 82%
Shower
12 18%
Voters: 66.
Page 1 of 2
In light of recent cawk talk, I thought I'd ask a personal question.
Last edited by larry jones at Nov 12, 2007,
could you please elaborate on what you mean?
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
lol wutpear?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Note: I am posting this not because I sympathize with it, but because it is overused.

Also, because it is revalent.

Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
This is just weird, elaborate please.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
It means does your penis look big before you have erection...
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I expected better.

Grower and not afraid to admit.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
And what if it doesn't look big at all?

Then you wont get respect.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Shower

a penis that doesn't grow much during an erection

Grower

a penis that gets a lot bigger during an erection, usually smaller than a shower
lol guys

shower= dick is always like long as if its erect even when flaccid
grower= dick is small when flaccid but gets like alot longer when erect

im a grower lol
My penis is amazing either way, really. Mainly because I paint it to look like Darth Vader on occasion.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Half and half but I voted grower. When I stand up a lot idk if its gravity or what then its usually pretty much 2/3 of the way there before anything happens. But then again if I sit on my ass a lot it like falls asleep or something and turns into a little embarrassment. Wish I was a full time shower though, at least I'm packin in the time it counts =/
So, wait.

Why exactly do you care about the flaccid and erect size of men's penises?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
My penis is amazing either way, really. Mainly because I paint it to look like Darth Vader on occasion.

I know its not allowed on UG....but I actually have a picture of a guy with his manhood in a darth vader costume...
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

You ****er, you made me swallow my cough drop from laughing.

I NEEDED THAT COUGH DROP

BECAUSE MAH THROAT HURTED

NOW IT HURTS MORE

CUZ I SWALLOWED DA COFF DROPZ
Quote by RearyGay
You ****er, you made me swallow my cough drop from laughing.

I NEEDED THAT COUGH DROP

BECAUSE MAH THROAT HURTED

NOW IT HURTS MORE

CUZ I SWALLOWED DA COFF DROPZ

Then I'll try not to mention the time my buddy and I painted them to look like lightsabres, and drank red and blue food coloring, and had Jedi/Sith battles.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Mind if I sig that?
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Then I'll try not to mention the time my buddy and I painted them to look like lightsabres, and drank red and blue food coloring, and had Jedi/Sith battles.

Come on guy, that just made me sad in my pants...
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I am definately trying that. No homo.
Quote by larry jones

I am definately trying that. No homo.

No, no, VERY HOMO.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by ThousandEyes
Mind if I sig that?

You can if you want, I don't care.
Quote by vintage x metal

Yeah, I'm a shower most of the time
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
So I totally thought this was in relation to pube shaving so I voted shower(like where one would shave), but in retrospect and doing a little research I am in fact a grower.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by larry jones

He's just pissed off because everytime he tried to color his penis it looks more like some kind of mud man than anything that actually exists.

Other exploits you could try:

Coloring your penis to look like a fireman, starting fires, and peeing them out so you feel more like a hero than a loser.
Quote by vintage x metal

Grower,
I don't care saying that mine is 4 -4 1/2ish non erect, then about 6 1/2 - 7ish when it's happy.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Page 1 of 2