i have recently discovered something that cannot be explained. i was banned for the whol month of october. and even then i cane to vist the pit. why does the pit have such a strong hold over all of its inhabitants?

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Attack of the pointless threads much? Seriously, 10 different rather pathetic threads popped up at once.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
The force is strong with this child.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
im not kidding the pit is like crack to bobby brown.just try staying away from it for a month. try it.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
im not kidding the pit is like crack to bobby brown.just try staying away from it for a month. try it.

I have before.

With crack i mean.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
I have before.

With crack i mean.

hahahaha the pit is harder to go cold turkey with then crack. the PIT withdrawls are like7504596148641564515794615 X infinity worse.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by I floss daily
I was so bummed when I was banned.

me too its the worst towards the end of your banning.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
The force is strong with this child.

Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
dude seriously ive been banned
soooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressing.......
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal