And by they I mean those sellout fags Cantrell and DuVall.
I made the decision that Cantrell can suck my left ball, and DuVall my right.

I saw how ****ing ****ty they were and decided to write a song about it:

Sittin' in the school yard hangin' wit mah crowd,
Then some kids came walkin' by, talkin' really foul.
Every other word was burnin' up mah ears,
So I took a new stand, and challenged on mah peers!

If ya wanna hang wit us, I don't wanna hear ya cuss.
If ya wanna hang wit us, I don't wanna hear ya cuss! (Echo: DON'T CUSS...DON'T CUSS!)
If ya wanna be mah peer, please protect mah ears! (DONT CUSS!...DON'T CUSS!)

I was sittin' in the park, talkin' to mah friends,
When we heard adult's cussin', man it never ends!
I said: "I know I'm just a kid, but I'll challenge you too!"
They said: "Kid we're really sorry, can we hand with you?"

If ya wanna hang wit us, I don't wanna hear ya cuss! (DON'T CUSS...DON'T CUSS!)

Blaip-a-dee-blaip, bleep-a-dee-bleeb,
I don't wanna hear that speak!
Bloop-a-dee-bloop, yakity-tak,
Stop you cussin' CLEAN YOUR ACT! (DONT CUSS!...DON'T CUSS!)

Mah Dad was watchin' news, I was tryna chill;
When I heard about the language, on CAPITAL HILL!
So I guess I'll write a letter to my congressman,
I'd like to give my challenge to my gov-ern-ment.

If ya wanna hang wit us, I don't wanna hear ya cuss! (DON'T CUSS...DON'T CUSS!)

All accross the nation, we'll start a new sensation! (DONT CUSS!...DON'T CUSS!)
Let me restate it: Keep it "G-rated"! (DONT CUSS! C'mon everybody: DON'T CUSS!

If you cuss people around you are all like:

.............................................__......................................................
.................................,-~*..¯lllllll..*~,..................................................
...........................,-~*..lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯..*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll........................................
................;*..lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll......................................
..................lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.............;;;;llllllllllll,-..~-,................................
...................lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...............~-~-,...(.(¯..*,..,...............................
.....................llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-....*..*;..)..............................
.......................,-*..¯,*..)............,-~*..~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*..;.................../.................................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,...*~*..................*..................................
...................|.../.../..../.*.......................................)....)¯..~,....................
...................|./..../..../........).........)..*~-,............../.....|..).....~-,..............
.................././.../....,*..-,.......-,....*......,---............./...../..|..........¯......*~-,,,,
.................(............)..*~-,.......*...,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...........................
..................*-,.........*-,.....~,.......,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|............................
......................*,...........-,....)-,..................,-*.....,-*.....(..-,........................
........................f..-,..........-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|......-,........................

DO YOU ****ING WANT THAT YOU FAGGY ****ING ****S?
FAVVY QUOTE (MATRIX): "Neil, there is no spoon.

Hey orical, is there a spoon or not?

The matrix is just your imagination."
Last edited by IEatLightCereal at Nov 12, 2007,
Quote by Love_Buzz
*Reported*

*lolfag*

Using "fag" as an insult tells the world that you're not only stupid, but someone who is experiencing latent homosexualtity themselves and is insecure about it.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
Using "fag" as an insult tells the world that you're not only stupid, but someone who is experiencing latent homosexualtity themselves and is insecure about it.

you "used" it to I guess. I can teabag you if youd like.

oh, Id all so like to see the paper you used to get you PhD on the use of the word fag.

fag.

*reported*

Don't come to UG, we hate you.

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!