Im looking for a guitar that not many ppl have, but when you play it you say "that guitar freakin rocks." i dont necessarily want an odd body shape or anything, i just want a guitar that plays blues to heavy rock and is from a name brand you dont hear much of. like G&L. and below $1000 would rly be a nice touch

thanks
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Thats kinda something you do on your own without advice from people like us. Its your own custom guitar...
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Thats kinda something you do on your own without advice from people like us. Its your own custom guitar...

yea i know that, but im just wondering about different brands here. i mean i cant jsut go to google and type in "guitar brand that is generally unheard of but rly freaking amazing and has guitars under $1000" im not looking for specific models. IM going to do that, duh, but i was jsut wandering about some brands to look for
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Fender jaguar HH ?
Quote by Jaymz_515
One of my friends was thrown into the sun by a teacher for speaking in the library.
a jaguar would be kool like homedude said. what about a fernandes? i think the ravelles are pretty badass. and if your looking for your own things, try warmoth.com
Quote by ibanezluvr
Get a Carvin.

+1
I've also heard good things about michael kelly guitars.
Quote by Bobbito315

I've also heard good things about michael kelly guitars.

recommendation number ...... i think 10 now, i might need to take a trip to guitar center
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Eastwood makes some really sweet 60s style guitars if that's your thing.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
ya dont see too many people with gibson firebirds.... atleast i haven't
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Quote by Slaiv
Hagstrom.

I didn't even think of those but I've heard good things about them as well. You also might check out washburn, I think they're fairly well known but I don't really see very many people playing them. They're pilson idols are hardass.
Yeah, Washburn and Hagström are extra awesome, but to really stand out, get a...

Girl Brand.

I friggin' want one.
Brian May Red Special, maybe? Saw a YouTube vid of someone demonstrating its range, and it absolutely blew me away.

Or yeah, maybe a Hagstrom?
ESP's are nice. Better for metal though, but can put out blues and other tones too.
Hello Kitty Fender. . . It is unusual and make you stand out!

Try Schecter Ultra or Hellcat series.
Ibanez Iceman
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Parker PM20
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

i was also gonna say carvin, but there really isnt much you can get for under $1k. you probably wont get anything amazing from anywhere for that kind of cash tbh.