And I got it at guitar center too.
Its my main rig right now

Does your reverb work on it?
Mine never did, never has. Sucks balls

Sorry about being off subject
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Yeah
not missing too much
i mean past 3 it sounds like spings smaking together
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
damnit i figured
no one on craigslist will buty it
i put it to 100
and people are like what about 50?
im like
ITS IN PERFEt CONDITON
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
Unfortunately, solid states don't hold their value at all - even in mint condition you'll be lucky to get back 40% of what you paid in most cases. Definitely sell through the classifieds and ebay though, big guitar stores will try and rip you off....

Better still, sell it to a guitarist mate, or someone else you know - that way you can negotiate a fair price.
Its just the way the world works. If selling want top dollar, but if buying a good deal.
Keep it for a spare or find a poor kid just starting out and give it to her/him. Waste of time trying to sell it, and GC will just jack up the price of whatever you want to trade it on so you are actually giving it to them.
You'll rarely get a "good" deal on selling used equipment to a store (GC, pawn shop, etc.). What they usually do (if they're smart), is they'll take your item, and compare it to prices on ebay (or if it's GC, a central database) so they can see what the item is currently selling at or has been sold at. THEN, they take that and cut it down 50% (+ or - a couple percent depending on condition). That's what they'll usually offer on cash back.

Once they've got the item, they'll mark it back up, approx. 50% for resale.

In most cases, you're better off selling the item on your own. If you're really trying to squeeze the last dime out of something, but don't want to sell it on your own, most places will offer a little more as credit (an incentive for you to buy something at their store). Usually, that may amount to about 10% more than what you would get as cash back.

On the plus side, since there's such a large markup on used equipment, that usually means a little bit more "haggling room" if you're looking to buy something used. Your chances of getting more off a used item increase the longer the item sits at the store.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
To make things easier, GC gives you roughly 1/3 of what it's worth. They do check ebay to see how much the item is currently going for. They need to make some money off used gear, so you can't expect them to offer you the current price.
Just keep relisting it on Craigslist once a week. Should eventually sell for closer to $100. You don't have as big a market in CL so you have to wait for a buyer to come along. The rest of the people are out there trying to snag something for nearly free. That's what I do a lot on CL.