anyone secretly watch them when no ones around? my personal favorite is how to lose a guy in 10 days, its seriously funnier than any scary movie or what have you. anyone know some good ones to check out?

and yes, im serious.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
I enjoy chick flicks and am proud of it. It's good because then you can watch movies the ladies will enjoy without being bored out of your minds. Doesn't mean you don't like manly movies either, just a broader range.

I can't think of a particular favorite but I did like how to lose a guy in 10 days too
I love chick flicks actually. Romantic films too.
Even though they're terribly predictable, i love them.

There's nothing gay about that.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
...I watch the Science Channel instead.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Failure to Launch, check it.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
I don't watch them in secret, I'm quite public about my love of chick flicks. Not all though, only the good ones. How To Lose A Guy is one of the better ones. Music and Lyrics was brilliant, hysterical, the crowd here would love it.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Quote by koikomoru
Memoirs of a Geisha.

That was a good movie. I like lots of anime and a lot of it is very chick flick plots so that may count. But I don't care what anyone says about it I like what I like.
i loved the notebook, unfortunatly it took me about 3 watchings to finally see the whole thing cuz my woman would start to cry, id comfort her, and shed start making out wiht me lol so im either watching the movie or making out, its win win!!
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
Quote by Stratmaster69
i loved the notebook, unfortunatly it took me about 3 watchings to finally see the whole thing cuz my woman would start to cry, id comfort her, and shed start making out wiht me lol so im either watching the movie or making out, its win win!!

haha nice way of looking at it. and that was an awesome movie.
I kinda see what you're saying, I saw "10 things I hate about you" with the girlfriend once and thought it was funny, and it kept me interested.

In terms of watching "chick flicks" solely as if a hobby or something though definitely not, if Im gonna watch TV and Im alone Ill watch Futurama, Family Guy, Simpsons, Beavis and Butthead, Trailer Park Boys, something like that..or a game show or documentary on TV.
Love Actually is a terrific movie.
When Harry Met Sally is great.
You've Got Mail is actually rather good.

Don't discount chick flicks just because they're chick flicks. Lots of them are good. Lots are bad, but lots are good, too.
Can't stop the signal.
Mean Girls was hilarious.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I watch them when there are ppl around. No shame. I like Love Actually and How to lose a Guy in 10 days too.
Quote by LinkManDX
That's it, everybody go home, thread won by [sam].
A movie that doesn't bring a tear of joy to your eye at the end isn't worth watching.

Seriously, the main appeal chick flicks have for me is that they make me feel good. I don't like leaving feeling like ****, unless the movie was daaaaamn artistic.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
its seriously funnier than any scary movie

Since when has Scary Movie been funny!?
I never think of Hitch as a chick flick. Its a good movie either way though.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Quote by Nexium
Every Movie whith Hugh Grant is a Chick flick..

WRONG!

The Lair of the White Worm

That movie is pretty damn weird.

Quote by koikomoru
I like 10 Things I hate about you and Memoirs of a Geisha.

I wouldn't call Memoirs of a Geisha a chick flick...

10 Things I Hate About You... damn.. that's when me and my ex first got together.. double date kinda thing.

Thanks for reminding me

As for the TS' question, nah, I don't watch chick flicks myself.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Ur All Forgetting The Note Book! Omg Best Bitch Flick Ever! Dammit Lol I Love That Movie Its My Favourite Movie Of All Time!