Snowboarding is the one thing I've had to look forward to since I returned from my trip to Mexico. With it looking very possible that my favorite resort (Mt. Baker) could open this week and in fact be the first in the country to open I am one uber stoked kid. Anyone else ready for winter and the kickassness that it brings?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I'll go atleast two or three times to Big Bear, maybe Mammoth with friends this year.

Should be a blast.
^^^ Ive always wanted to board in Cali. Ive been all over WA and Idaho. When I lived in NM I had a chance to go to Colorado and board but that was before I was into it. Wish I would have taken the chance. This year I'm going up to whistler for a week w/ a friend of mine. Should be fun.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I can't say Big Bear is anything special, but Mammoth is basically paradise.

Atleast, from what I understand. It's fun, I'm not even that great. Just being around friends in the snow.
Quote by soul_power
^^^ Ive been all over WA and Idaho.

brundage and tamarack ftw!
bogus sucks though....

looking forward to winter.
Can't wait to get the sled going and getting back to rippin trails and hill climbing.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox