Poll: shooter or dripper?
Poll Options
View poll results: shooter or dripper?
shooter
36 63%
dripper
21 37%
Voters: 57.
in light of the grower or shower thread, I thought I'd ask this questionably even more personal question.
both. oh ya.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by JC13
...No... You might want to phone up your ex girlfriends and ask if there are any mini-mes running around man... If you want a really detailed explanation on this, go ask people in the sex thread.

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by hightension01
u gotta be kidding me

dosent matter as long

as shes on top

then gravity does all the work of a condom right?

I lol'd.
Jesus Christ, the pit sucks tonight.

And I'm neither. I overflow like a Volcano.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i shoot.
in your mums eyes.
oh you meannn..
im not so good at that one.
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
Both, depending on how excited I am. And yeah, I have a feeling this thread will be closed sometime soon.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
i dribble. almost every time. i can shoot if i save it up for a few days and its a REALLY good wank. i mean AMAZINGLY good... you ever have one of those where you are so worked up you kinda like... i dont know how to say this... shivering? like its so f*cking good your body is sorta shaking? am i the only one? cause if i am, i'll go jump in a cold shower for a few days.

but ive only ever had like 4 of those moments in my entire life. so, yeah. dripper.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Omfg!!!

Die!!!
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Mine shoots past my belly button most times
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.