Yea so bassically it was an optical illusion telling me to concentrate and i will see the dots move then BANG!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i fall of my chair lol.
Whats the worst screamer you have seen and say what happened
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
I hate screamers, no because they scare me, but they ALWAYS frickin pop up RIGHT before i get to strip Paris Hilton naked.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
I hate screamers, no because they scare me, but they ALWAYS frickin pop up RIGHT before i get to strip Paris Hilton naked.

Wait, you want to see Paris Hilton naked?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
This one with subliminal messages. It had listening to these lyrics and watching them. I also had too much Benedril so I wasn't in a good state. Then BAMMMM. I literally ran down stares and didn't go near the computer for like an hour.
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:

Paris Hilton is a Ugly ***** lol
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by metal4life592
Wait, you want to see Paris Hilton naked?

What did you want me to say? Britney Spears?

Also,
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
This one with subliminal messages. It had listening to these lyrics and watching them. I also had too much Benedril so I wasn't in a good state. Then BAMMMM. I literally ran down stares and didn't go near the computer for like an hour.

OH GOD, I remember that one. I flew backwards out of my chair and stared at the ground for 10 minutes after that...
i was so scared of the old car going down the road thing

cuz

i had the volume all the way up

and i was only like 7 years old
I had one before I knew what a screamer was, the whole write down the number you see and then click next.

Get like five done, then you can't really tell so you take a guess and bamzilla.

The worst though was this one, after getting tricked with these time and time again I was alert and ready, I wasn't going to fall for one agian.

So I click on this "funny song" and it's a nice yellow background and this goofy ass music starts playing and then someone starts singing and these pink words are scrolling up on the screen, everything is cool.

BOOM...EXORCIST!

I freaked
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by Sub_urban12
OH GOD, I remember that one. I flew backwards out of my chair and stared at the ground for 10 minutes after that...

If you fell backwards wouldnt you be on your back, hence staring at the ceiling?
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
If you fell backwards wouldnt you be on your back, hence staring at the ceiling?

Lol, I just flew in the general direction of backwards, I didn't land on my back. I remember that very clearly. Tantalizing fear tends to make very vivid memories.
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
What did you want me to say? Britney Spears?

Also,

lol i love that one im so used to it now coz i find the game fun
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by Sub_urban12
Lol, I just flew in the general direction of backwards, I didn't land on my back. I remember that very clearly. Tantalizing fear tends to make very vivid memories.

I can picture you doing that.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Those things don't freak me out that much, it's usually pretty obvious when it's going to happen. There was this one, though, it was supposedly a video about a ghost appearing in a german car ad, and the entire page was dedicated to it. They had an entire story backing it up, so I thought, well I'll watch it just for kicks. Don't believe in that kind of stuff, but thought it might be interesting to see what the "ghost" was supposed to be. It said to watch for a mist as the car went around the corner. Anyways, it showed just a typical car ad, a flashy sports car driving down an empty road at insane speeds. It went through a curve, and there was this tree between the road and the camera. Anyways, when the car drove behind the tree, it didn't come out the other side, and after about 10 seconds of absolutely nothing, *BAM* an extremely creepy rag-doll-zombie thing pops up. Then it said "change your pants and get back to work"... It scared the heck out of me, I wasn't expecting that at all.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
I hate getting them.
Actually... my computer teacher sent them to his students (ie. me)
After one, I got smart enough to not look at anything that tells you to crank your volume and stare a the screen.
I hate those still pics that suddenly move. Very underhanded and sneaky.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
I hate those still pics that suddenly move. Very underhanded and sneaky.

You mean like this one?
http://x.cursedsanctuary.com/
You know you want to...
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
My god I do...

I want to clickyclick soooo bad, but I'll know I'll just make pooperz
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by Zephyyr
Those things don't freak me out that much, it's usually pretty obvious when it's going to happen. There was this one, though, it was supposedly a video about a ghost appearing in a german car ad, and the entire page was dedicated to it. They had an entire story backing it up, so I thought, well I'll watch it just for kicks. Don't believe in that kind of stuff, but thought it might be interesting to see what the "ghost" was supposed to be. It said to watch for a mist as the car went around the corner. Anyways, it showed just a typical car ad, a flashy sports car driving down an empty road at insane speeds. It went through a curve, and there was this tree between the road and the camera. Anyways, when the car drove behind the tree, it didn't come out the other side, and after about 10 seconds of absolutely nothing, *BAM* an extremely creepy rag-doll-zombie thing pops up. Then it said "change your pants and get back to work"... It scared the heck out of me, I wasn't expecting that at all.

OMG OMG I know that one! It scared the **** outta me!!
Here it is if anyone wants to watch it...
http://dvorak.org/blog/images/GhostlyCarAd.wmv
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
My ex girlfriend was a screamer does that count? But I don't mind that kind of screamer, makes me feel like I'm doing something right. lol
Quote by Pernicano22
As the title says, i busted a nut lol
how much do they cost to fix?
The worst one was with the "Subliminal Messages"thing. It was a Cradle Of Filth reversed lyrics or something, so I turned my volume up and got so close to the screen I could feel the warmth coming from it, when suddenly ALL THESE ****ED UP IMAGES OF ZOMBIES AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER **** START TO FLY BY ON MY SCREEN WHILE MY BOXES JUST SEND OUT THIS EERIE SCREAM THAT JUST NUMBED ME AT THE SPOT.

I was so scared, that the first thing that happened is me passing out for half of a second or something and waking up again to see even more horrid pictures.

I'm scarred for life ...

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by ItWillDo
The worst one was with the "Subliminal Messages"thing. It was a Cradle Of Filth reversed lyrics or something, so I turned my volume up and got so close to the screen I could feel the warmth coming from it, when suddenly ALL THESE ****ED UP IMAGES OF ZOMBIES AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER **** START TO FLY BY ON MY SCREEN WHILE MY BOXES JUST SEND OUT THIS EERIE SCREAM THAT JUST NUMBED ME AT THE SPOT.

I was so scared, that the first thing that happened is me passing out for half of a second or something and waking up again to see even more horrid pictures.

I'm scarred for life ...

same thing happen to me...
The old car going down the road one scared me to death. It was under the name "proof that ghosts exist" and it told me to watch and listen very carefully. My face was really close to the screen and the volume was up loud. I couldn't sleep for days.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
my desk has a drawer above the part you put your feet under. I saw one of those and i jumped up so quick that i broke the the drawer with me knee. its still broke.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
****ing hate them soo much , my freindgt me to weres wally and i thought it actually was so i stood there for like 30secs looking for him than BAM **** all down my pants
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:

I'd think that there are plenty of other ways than to go to potential screamers

My biology teacher showed us the ghost car one when we were learning about adrenaline. It was kind of expected though. We could see the length of the video and the website that it came from, so what else could it be?

On topic, I remember doing the exorcist maze thing. My mother was in the room reading next to me. The face popped up and I gasped and put my head on the bed that she was reading on. Then she looked at the monitor, laughed, and said, "Don't click anything that'll give the computer a virus" and continued reading. Meanwhile, I was scared with my head down on the bed

I've heard of that subliminal messages one. Doesn't sound too nice.
wonna know how it was eh ?

'WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH'

*cries*

and yeah it was the britney spears one

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
You mean like this one?
You know you want to...

I just got ****ed over
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom
Peavey ValveKing 112
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss MT-2

I live in your eyes.
I used to get caught ouy by them all the time years ago, until I got some intelligence. One that stands out very vividly is a flash, where it's meant to predict your death day, so I happily go through it all, clicking away, then at the end it said 'calculating death day - please wait' so I'm sitting there then all of a sudden this loud ass scream and this woman with knives in her face with blood everywhere appears.

I wasn't happy ;_;
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
My first one is the only one that ever got me.

Ever since the morrowwind one with the maze, I've turned down my volume for every game/video I watch the first time I play it.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
There was one where it was like "Where is Waldo?" and i spent a good 5 minutes looking for him and then a screamer popped up.

There was another one where it was like "Whats wrong with this room?" and you spent like a minute looking at it, then alll of a sudden, a freaky picture of a person suffering comes up, only thing was that there was no sound which made it kind of freakier and it only lasted a second.

Ive been through a lot more, but those are most noteworthday
I got a Where's Waldo thing.

Just as I was realising "Waldo isn't here, it's a trick", BANG and a screamer appeared. I was literally about to click the back button.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
The one where it's a picture of a room in a house and you're meant to notice something strange was the first one i got done by.
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
You mean like this one?
You know you want to...

You ****tard. Took me ages to get the tab closed.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112