I have a question about my fender. When I got it my dad told me never to sale it because he had been offered quite a few dollars for it. More than what it was worth. He said something about it being different, but I can't find anything about it that is different. Anybody out there that knows Fenders please help me on this one. I'm not sure what kind of information to give about it other than it is an American Fender.

Aaron
pics???
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
if it's before '65, it's damn m'fking expensive.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
if it's before '65, it's damn m'fking expensive.

He's lying, if it's that old, it's maybe worth 10 bucks. I'll give you 20.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
^of course. i'm always lying. i'll give 30.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
1: pics?
2: How are we supposed to tell what is different about it? You have given us no indication of its special features and it is a very very very common guitar.
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
Give us the serial number. That can really help us identify the time it was manufactured.
Gear :
  • Ibanez PF60S-NT
Quote by Zephyyr

YEah 1960 Fenders arn't worth much these days, normally ppl chuck em out or give people money to take them off your hands, but as im an idiot ill give you 50 for it
/CENTER]
lol find the serial number, it is the key to all knowledge about that guitar

HINT: its on the headstock
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
im curious to see how this turns out.. . .
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
Guys, let's be straight with him. A good fender neck, even an old one, is worth about $100...so TS, I'll give you $100 for the neck. Don't worry about taking it off, ship the whole thing to me, and I'll do it.
lol idiots

Well 2 things are possible. One is that your dad told you this so you value the instrument he gave you or it really is worth something. I doubt its a real made in 60's or 70's strat cause those are worth thousands. Maybe a later 80's or 90's model but none the less still worth more then purchase price. Get a few pictures up, would be interesting to see it
No it's not a old guitar. It's somewhere between a 1999 and 2001 model. Not that old at all. I've seen pictures of ones identical to it and I just basicly want to know if I need to put it up and quit playin if it's worth all that. Serial # is N8368418. Uh the only picture I have of it is on my profile and it's not that wonderful of a picture.

Aaron
OH MY GOD!!!

You have the lost Megatron strat.

Megatron had an intimate night with Eric Clapton's "Blackie". And well, we all know what happened next. It is one of the only working "robotic" guitars, thats why there has been a fuss about Gibson's line of robot guitars, there is a war brewing, a fierce war.

It's probably nothing special.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
I beleive it was made in 1998..
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
/\/\ Hahaha, I'm puttin that in my sig. Yeah If you could get a better pic it would be the most helpful thing. But from that pic there doesn't seem to be anything standing out thats special about it.
Quote by Zephyyr

actually I have one from the 60's that I got from a friends grandpa, he still plays amazing jazz. I just wanted to check and see what year it was from. Would the date be stamped on the neck heel?
Quote by noah22791
Fender is bringing out a model called a Stratocaster

and Gibson is bringing out something called a Les Paul.

LOL HAHAHAHA...I thought it was funny....
I'll buy it for $50
Quote by noah22791
Fender is bringing out a model called a Stratocaster

and Gibson is bringing out something called a Les Paul.

LOL HAHAHAHA...I thought it was funny....