ok. so we want honest opinions on these songs.

if you dont like our style of music thats one thing.
we dont wanna hear from you.

but any opinions on it good or bad would be
greatly appreciated.

its the one called "afraid to live"
you can listen to it at these two sites

myspace.com/spektraglam

web.mac.com/aadamany1/iWeb/Spektra/Spektraville.html
the music's fine but I really have a hard time listening to your singer. His voice is way too nasal.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
the music's fine but I really have a hard time listening to your singer. His voice is way too nasal.

oh ya. i dunno it was an off day for him i guess.

anything else?
The nasaly vocals aside, I think they need to be a little louder because right now they sound at about the same volume as the guitar, sounds fine over the bass only parts though.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I like the drums. The guitar's pretty average...and the singer's rubbish....
He needs lessons, seriously...

Sorry man, you wanted honesty.
Quote by Frigid Midget
I like the drums. The guitar's pretty average...and the singer's rubbish....
He needs lessons, seriously...

Sorry man, you wanted honesty.

yes and thats what i want.
thank you =]
Listening now, quality is decent. Guitars seem a little generic to me, the vox are a bit too far in the back, even though he does suck at singing. I can understand why you would want to bury him in the music lol. Is that all he can do is scream? It sounds like when he is singing he is worried about getting ready to take a crap or something hahaha. Drumming is pretty good. A little loud here or there. A 2nd guitar would do you some good to have a rhythm section over the lead solo. I dunno, not bad I guess. Minus the vox. Ditch that guy. No offense. lol