--------------14-----------------14-------
-----------14----------------------14------
---12h15----------------------------15p12--------

so you hit the first string twice. once on the way down and once on the way up
but what do you do when its like this:

-----15p12----------12-----------
-------------13----13---------
-----------------14---------

i always have a slight pause when i go from the 13 to the 14 and back to the 13.

so basically im asking how can i sweep this smoothly. as of right now im sweeping down on the first 3 then skipping the string to 13 (which is where the unsmoothness occurs.)
sorry if some of this doesnt make sense. its hard to explain but if you know what im talking about plz answer. itll be much appreciated.
looks like a major to me coz thats what i practice... have you tried rolling your fingers over the strings?
im not sure if i understand your question but i'll try to help

for the 15p12 12
13 13

wat i will do is to up pick the 15 and pull of then uppick the 13 then DOWN all the way to the 14 , 13 and 12. so there will me 2 uppick and and 3 downpick. hope i help

EDIT: to me, your problm is that wen u "up sweep" from 15 to 14, and then when u wan to "down sweep" the 13 to 12, u will tend to hit the 14 on the way. Correct me if im wrong but thats why i think ur problem is
Last edited by disillusia at Nov 12, 2007,
i dont have a problm with the first one. im having trouble picking the 2nd
Quote by disillusia
im not sure if i understand your question but i'll try to help

for the 15p12 12
13 13

wat i will do is to up pick the 15 and pull of then uppick the 13 then DOWN all the way to the 14 , 13 and 12. so there will me 2 uppick and and 3 downpick. hope i help

EDIT: to me, your problm is that wen u "up sweep" from 15 to 14, and then when u wan to "down sweep" the 13 to 12, u will tend to hit the 14 on the way. Correct me if im wrong but thats why i think ur problem is

mmm i think thast what my problem is. ill try it tommrrow. ty