Does it take you to watch this video without having to laugh?

link
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
you're good.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I didn't laugh, but I did come close. I mean he just takes it so well....
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
5 times
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke

Yeah, not laughable, more chortleable unfortunately.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
All of these videos are things that you'd only find funny if they happened to you and your own group of friends. A perfect example of 'had to be there'.

Well that's my two cents anyway.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
i stopped counting at 13.
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
I can see how the first one might be funny but the second one is just stupid
I didn't laugh. Not once. I didn't even smile. My heart is blacker than the blackest black times infinity.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
hahahhaha toooooo goood
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by pangui
Whoa... is that real? Looks real enough to me.

I think it is real. The guy is so calm. Maybe it's the shock.

"I have to go to fucking the hospital"
"There are fucking scissors, sticking out of my fucking arm"

Legendary...
I smirked the first couple of times, then a chuckle or two, then nothing. The sound it makes really adds to it

*boot*

*dink*

*thump*
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey