I'm working on learning to solo, and i want to start with some really nice blues solos and work up. Any help?
stevie ray vaughan did a cover of jimi hendrix's "little wing".

its one of the best blues pieces ever played.

its got everything, from easy riffs, to tasty licks, to fast runs.
Wipeout the song is called I think... I can't remember who the artist is. But it's got a mad blues riff and solo.
"We weren’t too ambitious when we started out. We just wanted to be the biggest thing that ever walked the planet."
-- Steven Tyler
Lots and lots of good blues solos out there, while Gary Moore is on the list, "Still Got thre Blues For You" is a great song, but some of the guitar licks are pretty difficult, the main "signature lick" though, the guitar piece that starts the song, would give you an idea of the basic style and uses some really nice bends and vibrato.

Anything the Allman Brothers did on their first two albums
Just Got Back From Baby's - ZZ Top
Fool For Your Stockings = ZZ Top
Sure Got Cold After the Rain Fell - ZZ Top again...they've done several other good ones too
Kenny Wayne Shepherd has done some good ones too, Deja Voodoo is more blues than rock, same for Born With A Broken Heart and I think a couple others on Ledbetter Heights would be pretty good ones.
Zeppelin's Since I've Been Loving You is one of my old favorites
Clapton has recorded several great blues tunes, Key to the Highway, Bell Bottom Blues, Rollin and Tumblin, Further on up the Road, that's just the ones I can remember right away...
Hendrix did several too, Red House is probably the most common.

I'm sure if you check you can find a good radio station, I've gone station surfing and found stations now and then that play nothing but old blues stuff, sit there and play along...
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Quote by Triple_Threat
stevie ray vaughan did a cover of jimi hendrix's "little wing".

its one of the best blues pieces ever played.

its got everything, from easy riffs, to tasty licks, to fast runs.

Seconded. Depending on your ability, this song will make you.