Poll: Which Band is More Annoying? Snow Patrol or Coldplay
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Band is More Annoying? Snow Patrol or Coldplay
Coldplay
8 57%
Snow Patrol
6 43%
Voters: 14.
snow petrol just becuase they sound like every other indie band coming out of England right now....what happend to Uk makin like Zepplin and Maiden jeez you guys need to start doing cocaine again.
I love metal, but Coldplay are way better than alot of the crap metal bands coming out of the cracks as of late, obviously with some exceptions. They're kind of like a guilty pleasure that isn't all that guilty. They're catchy and all that, maybe Speed of Sound sucks a lot, but the other stuff is pretty cool. As for Snow Patrol, who cares? They have had one song out to my knowledge, that isn't played THAT much (I could tolerate hearing it alot more if it knocked Hey There, Delilah off the airwaves). Neither really suck all that much.
Neither. I don't listen to either band so I have no reason to pick either one apart or choose between the two.
They're both terrible, but Coldplay.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
Quote by true_bacon22
snow petrol just becuase they sound like every other indie band coming out of England right now....what happend to Uk makin like Zepplin and Maiden jeez you guys need to start doing cocaine again.

Pity they're Northern irish then isn't it. They are a bit bland though, nothing compared to the utter tripe that is Coldplay.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
I don't really have a problem with either bands music, apart from the fact that it sounds kinda bland to my ears.

However, I can't stand that Chris Martin guy, so Coldplay
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I acually kind of like Coldplay.

And Snow Patrol is just another one of those English indie bands... So Snow Patrol definatly sucks more

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

the beatles
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
Snow Patrol.
I think it's a stupid name for a band, and
I actually kind of enjoy Coldplay.

myspace.com/weasheroesband