i got a copy of the dvd the casualties put out(not the one of them touring mexico and japan, but the para punx video) and the opening song goes something to the tune of "we are the army, marching on the streets..." was wondering if anyone knew the name of the band or maybe the song. keep in mind this is the punk lives dvd, with the virus, unseen, aus rotten and others.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
from the sound of it i'd say it's a casualties song, i think it might be called casualties army but i don't know many of their song titles.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by drugfreeboy
i got a copy of the dvd the casualties put out(not the one of them touring mexico and japan, but the para punx video) and the opening song goes something to the tune of "we are the army, marching on the streets..." was wondering if anyone knew the name of the band or maybe the song. keep in mind this is the punk lives dvd, with the virus, unseen, aus rotten and others.

Aus Rotten?
I want this DVD now. Just to see them.
you could only get it through the casualties. but i think they stopped selling it. and its not the casualties. so can anyone help me with this?
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Ebay, Amazon.....
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
^hows that supposed to help me with the song i'm lookin for?
Look on Ebay, or Amazon
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by drugfreeboy
you could only get it through the casualties. but i think they stopped selling it.

Another reason for me to hate The Casualties.
Quote by neidnarb11890

Another reason for me to hate The Casualties.
Why would you want a Casualties dvd anyways? I understand that Aus Rotten are on it, do you hate the Casualties more than you like Aus Rotten?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Why would you want a Casualties dvd anyways? I understand that Aus Rotten are on it, do you hate the Casualties more than you like Aus Rotten?

I like Aus-Rotten more than I hate Casualties, and I hate Casualties a lot.