Im having a job interview assesment tmr in school and the job which i chose to apply for is a graphic designer.

Our teacher gave us a list of potential questions that an interviewer might ask us.

so im wondering, if my teacher asked me "what makes you stand out from other candidates applying from this job?" how would u guys answer? im quite stumped.
I would answer that with "I'm the only one willing to kill you and your entire family"

I was once asked by an interviewer which was better, Ninjas or Pirates.

I said pirates.

I didn't get the job.

True story!
zonko_zulio you are totally, completely awesome.

For saying that...feel free to sig that too.
Quote by Mr Montana

Thankyou

Mate, you've just been sigged.
Quote by Mr Montana

Climb out his ass

To TS, just waffle on about ****e like how you have a good understanding of whatever the job is about, say you work hard, all that jazz
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Just play on whatever positve features you have and dont try and be too modest.

So for example if you're the kind of person that organizes social events in your group of friends say you tend to be a leader, if you're someone who likes talking alot say you like to drive discussion and encourage people to think outside the box. Just try and be smart and make the best of what you have
Gretsch 5120
Marshall TSL60/1936 Cab (2x12 Celestion)
Pedal Train:
Vox Wah / Boss TU2 / Ibanez TS9 / Boss GE7 EQ / Boss NS2 / Line 6 DL4

Proud owner of possibly the only good Fender acoustic...
Say stuff like graphic design is one of your top interests, not only professionally put personally, and give examples of how it interests you.

Explaining that you have a passion for the field of work will earn you massive brownie points
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Say a load of crap like "I'm dedicated, really interested in the subject, do a lot of it in my spare time, blah blah".

Or, just offer them buttseckz.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking