Page 1 of 3
...... The bassist ended up singing for them after 8 foot saliva's singer left but other than that same lineup i think.
I am me. Live with it.
I'm listening to Of Fracture and Failure and this is good. Something like an Immolation/Origin mix with a little bit of Portal thrown into the mix.
I've found Jesus
Unimpressed by the new stuff, can you link me to the demo?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Has anyone heard Everything is Fire. Its really awesome. Some good slow creepy parts, great ambiance parts, some cool dissonance. My favorite release of the year so far.
confirmed, new album slays

Ulcerate is stellar, one of few good tech death bands among the huge fad as of late (they're technically tech/brut).

Ulcerate + Gorod + Spawn of Possession + Anata =
just discovered this band last night.

they sort of blew me away.
I love how it can be really fast and brutal, but then some parts remind me of gorguts with the dissonance, and almost have a doomy feel to them.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
yez sir

Everything Is Fire is one of the best DM albums this year
Great stuff. Good to hear a decent local band for once.
I can take a road that'll see me through.
why the **** is this thread not even a page long?

if you consider yourself a fan of DM of any sort, you owe it to yourself to listen to Everything Is Fire
Yeh Ulcerate is pretty mean.
I prefer Of fracture.. only because like like bens vocals better.
Everything is fire is an amazing album though. This music is real trippy.
Woot! New Zealand...
I've got everything is fire waiting to be brought, as soon as i have the cash, i remember hearing them and thinking - 'wow another techdeath band that actually writes songs!'

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Sick band. Like Deathspell Omega's newer stuff but deathy. Looking forward to an alleged Australian tour in Feb next year \m/
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Loving the use of dissonance. Sounds a bit Gorguts once in a while but they still have their own identity.
I can't stand this band at all. They're so crappy live that I can't even imagine how they could get a record deal.
Not sure what to make of this band. Captivating to say the least. It might the post-metal like atmosphere in my death metal.

And record deals are everything nowadays! Without corporate endorsement, my world would shatter!
(I know, I know, they aren't on a major label, but it helps get my cliched point across)
I can't find a good record of the new album, otherwise the songs I've listened to are pretty interesting
Quote by webbtje
Hmm. Think I've gone off Everything is Fire.

Impossible. I'm pretty sure EiF rivals Swarth as the best DM album released in 2009. Bo be honest I am hard pressed to find a better death metal album than EiF at all.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Everything Is Fire is amazing. Their other albums just don't capture that atmosphere as well as it does.

Sumdeus
yeah just giving these guys a listen.. there pretty sick
Gear:

Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special /w EMGs
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960 B Cab

Check out my band...

How am I only hearing this album now? Crazy stuff, Gorguts meets Immolation meets Dead Congregation or something.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
yeah, this band needs way more exposure. In a world of wanky tech death, they do it right

Sumdeus
Precisely. Love the mad Gorguts and Immolation influence. Drums arent too clicky either.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Just an update posted by the band:

The Destroyers of All is the title of our third full-length album.

As we're nearing the completion of the recording process we now have a page in place here that documents the work we've been undertaking over the past few weeks, with notes, photography and video. As mixing, mastering and artwork development closes in the page will be updated. Keep an eye out.

The Destroyers of All tracklist:

I. Burning Skies
II. Dead Oceans
III. Cold Becoming
IV. Beneath
V. The Hollow Idols
VI. Omens
VII. The Destroyers of All

http://www.ulcerate-official.com/The-Destroyers-Of-All/

So. Fucking. Excited. There's some pictures and videos on the website, as well as some updates about the recording process.
Any idea when it will be out?

Sumdeus
Page 1 of 3