Looks cool, will look into it. Anyone have any links?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
looks good man, linkage!
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
Thanks, but you may want to edit it out cuz you might get in trouble.

EDIT: Actually it's OOP, so you should be fine.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Nov 13, 2007,
When will someone else discover this band. I've yet to meet that person.
Damn, that link don't work...and I really want to hear this now. It's out of print, right?
Quote by rush4life
Damn, that link don't work...and I really want to hear this now. It's out of print, right?

Most likely. Just Google something like "Blod Draum Rapidshare".
I'll probably just ask my friend with a rapidshare account to find it for me. Thanks for the recommendation!
You're waiting for someone else to discover this band? Are you living under a rock or something? Good band indeed though...
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
You're waiting for someone else to discover this band? Are you living under a rock or something?

Zero posts in ten months says no, I am not.
This band has been a big name in old school DM for about 15 years
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
This band has been a big name in old school DM for about 15 years

I wouldn't call it a "big" name. Like a couple of other oddball death metal bands (Demilich being the obvious one), they slipped through the cracks for years until being championed in The Dark Legions Archive. Brilliant and wildly inventive death metal that successfully incorporates the lessons of the Norse black metal scene. Too bad this band folded to be replaced by the utterly forgettable Borknagar.

The Stormvold ep is every bit as essential as Blod-draum.
Quote by Xanthippus
I wouldn't call it a "big" name. Like a couple of other oddball death metal bands (Demilich being the obvious one), they slipped through the cracks for years until being championed in The Dark Legions Archive. Brilliant and wildly inventive death metal that successfully incorporates the lessons of the Norse black metal scene. Too bad this band folded to be replaced by the utterly forgettable Borknagar.

The Stormvold ep is every bit as essential as Blod-draum.

This guy is dead on. Everybody check this band out.
What's this? An entire discography in one box set at a reasonable price? Yes please.

Great band that I, among others, have wrongfully overlooked in past years. I never would have thought that, other than Darkthrone's first album, Norway could produce any quality death metal. Very unique, if I do say so myself. I'm glad some label picked up on this band even though they were thrown under the radar. Waiting for the re-release of Nespithe took physical tolls on me.
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

Quote by linfield4466
I never would have thought that, other than Darkthrone's first album, Norway could produce any quality death metal.

Ever heard of Cadaver?
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm