Im experiencing massve amount of hair loss at 17
been like this for like 6 months now im suprise im not completely bald yet
What doctor do i go to? is it a dermatologist ?
Isnt that for your scalp? I'm not to sure, a couple of my friends are going bold too. It can get you down, wear a hat!
Go to your GP and he'll refer you.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
This thread is worthless without pictures.

Give your local GP a ring, they will know who to ask.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
What do you mean, your hairline is receding? You're getting a bald patch? Or does it just seem like lots of hair comes out when you shower? If it's the latter, that's pretty normal, especially if you have long hair.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
i had long hair and i thought it was that too so i cut it... and its stil hapening if not worse
is it possible that i have oily hair but dry scalp/skin ?
i have long hair... and all the sudden i've staring to loose hair, more each day... i'm not balding that bad. But my hair is like gettin thiner. What should i do?
I'd probably see a GP, they'll be able to either deal with it themself, or recommend you to someone who'll be able to help.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.

Starscream
Ouhhh ok2... this comes at such a bad time.. i am on my final year of school trying to do well but this is affecting me psychologically... 2 days ago i had a dream... all i had left was 10 small strans of hair left on me... i woke up straight away and was happy to touch my hair...
It's really not as bad as you're making it out to be. It's noticeable, granted, but the flash on the camera probably makes it worse. I'm sure if you go to a hairdresser they can cut your hair so it's not noticeable at all.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.

Starscream
it might just be stress, i was stressed during year 12 and i had a simlar thing happen but its all back now, even thicker:P
Guitars
-ibanez apex
-fender fat strat

Amps
-fender frontman 15g
-roland cube 15

Effects
-dime siginature crybaby from hell

Quote by bobthemonkey14
But carpal tunnel is the best tunnel there is...
Yeh i thought it might be stress but to be honest i am nothing but stressed i am on this website right now while i have my physics TEE (kinda like SAT i guess) on friday... Well lots of my friends told me that im losing a lot of hair they were like you are going bald or dude your losing ALOT of hair... I just dont want it to get worse... Should i wait until next year then? but im worried that it might be too late to do anything othe than hair transplant after that...
Yeh the flash prolly made it worse but not alot, i saw myself on a security camera once... and i freaked out... it really looked that bad...
Go see the GP, then go to a hairdresser. You'll feel much better afterwards, trust me.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.

Starscream
Haihhh i guess... i'l go to doctor and then hair dresser... so i ask for haircut to hide my hair loss =.=" do i just go for a number 2 on my whole head :S
ok here's what you do-
snippity snippity down south
tapety tapety up north

see how simple that is! no one will realize that you're bald
If that's your head in the picture, which I assume it is, is that your natural colour or what? If your using dyes they could be affecting your hair.

Also, don't wear a hat, they speed it up with the heat and what not.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Its the flash i dont know why it shows up that colour... but im all natural
and no i dont use head and shoulders... i use garnier fructis now.. just changed about a week ago.. thought fortifying my hair couldnt be that bad =.="
Trim your pubs and stick them on the bald patch
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I loose loads of hair when I wash it, I have to spent ages getting the hair out of the shower/bath.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Do you have any relatives who are bald? if so it could be male pattern baldness though it is strange (not unheard of) that it is happening so young.

I would definitively visit a dermatologist/trycologist. (Trust me GP's don't know **** about hair loss) It could be a thyroid/hormonal issue.