Does this guitar have a black or a silver colored headstock, or have both been produced?

Thanks
Black, there are only a few models with headstocks that match the body finish in the Ibanez range, although it's hard to tell, because at least half of their line up is black with a black headstock.

The EX does come with a matching headstock though:

While the E doesn't:

You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Nov 12, 2007,
Basically the neck is a standard 2xxx prestige neck. All the 2xxx guitars get the same neck which means black headstock with pearl inlaid logos.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Black, there are only a few models with headstocks that match the body finish in the Ibanez range, although it's hard to tell, because at least half of their line up is black with a black headstock.

The EX does come with a matching headstock though:

While the E doesn't:

Wait, is there both a RG2570E (black headstock) and a RG2570EX (silver)?
If so, what are the differences?
Hmm, after doing some research the only difference I can find is that the EX has a 3-piece neck while the E has a 5-piece neck.
It also appears that the EX is discontinued...

Sounds right?
the E has a black headstock with a kinda pearly inlay. the silver one is also flat silver and does not match properly anyway. mine is black

edit : u can see it in my avatar <---
Quote by xFilth
Hmm, after doing some research the only difference I can find is that the EX has a 3-piece neck while the E has a 5-piece neck.
It also appears that the EX is discontinued...

Sounds right?

The EX was from before the 5 piece neck was introduced, so yes, you're right.

Quote by halikus
Basically the neck is a standard 2xxx prestige neck. All the 2xxx guitars get the same neck which means black headstock with pearl inlaid logos.

All bolt on RG Prestige get the same neck, with the exception being guitars with a matching or reversed headstock.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Nov 12, 2007,