People seem to think so

Now I realize many threads might deserve to be reported, but it's the ****ing pit. Any thread that doesn't deserve to go on, will die off.

If there is no flaming or anything wrong going on, why report it? Ego boost for someone who thinks they're a hard ass? I think so.

Anyone else have a legitimate, flame-free opinion on this topic? *engage flame shield from wannabe hardasses*

Alright, now I'm safe. Go!
People who report threads are like the kids who always told on people to the teacher in school
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by ibryant0915
Now I realize many threads might deserve to be reported, but it's the ****ing pit. Any thread that doesn't deserve to go on, will die off.

No really...

Look, this might be an all-topic section (mostly all topic anyways) but it's still a family site, and I think everyone dislikes spam.

It doesn't make you a "hardass", nor does it make you a "hardass" to think that people reporting threads are stoopid.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If I report this, my ass will get ever closer to reaching 10 on the Mohs scale.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Get ready to be slaughtered with pick-axes by KGB officers.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Kensai

No really...

Look, this might be an all-topic section (mostly all topic anyways) but it's still a family site, and I think everyone dislikes spam.

It doesn't make you a "hardass", nor does it make you a "hardass" to think that people reporting threads are stoopid.

That's fair enough, but there do seem to be an abundance of people who leap onto threads shouting "reported" just because a similar thread is in existence, but not present on the front page of the forum.

It's actually kinda sad how about 15 people all dive in screaming "REPORTED" like some kind of UG secret forum police
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
That's fair enough, but there do seem to be an abundance of people who leap onto threads shouting "reported" just because a similar thread is in existence, but not present on the front page of the forum.

It's actually kinda sad how about 15 people all dive in screaming "REPORTED" like some kind of UG secret forum police

I've never seen more then three people report a thread, so don't exeggerate.
And why the hell would someone want two or more threads of the same topic?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by metacarpi

I hate it when people do that. Like they're gonna get a prize or something...
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.