Page 1 of 2
I've read alot of stuff put out there by hippies and vegans and people that think dairy products are "wrong". I've read everything from milk can acne to causing the growth of cancer in your body.

Cow's milk is an unhealthy fluid from diseased animals that contains a wide range of dangerous and disease-causing substances that have a cumulative negative effect on all who consume it.

i cant stand this smear campaign by people who cant handle the fact that we farm cows for milk. milks not going to kill you. its going to do you some good. its one of the most nutrient dense drinks their is. some of these peoples logic is laughable. milk contains an insulin like growth hormone, therefore its going to grow cancer in you. and there no study reference included. milk is a great drink. nutrient rich, and tasty to.

anyways, be sure to drink all ur milk, and feel free to proclaim your love for this marvelous drink

cheers

I love milk.

Easily my favourite beverage.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i was raised on the dairy B*&^%
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
ever notice how all the hippies and vegans who never drink milk are scrawny little buggers who are constantly breaking bones?

*drinks milk and enjoys bulk*
Def.

+3284972389473274 to your life for posting this thread man, you're my new hero.

WHAT WOULD RICE KRISPIES BE WITHOUT MILK? NOTHING. Milk<3
So the air's getting colder
and the news keeps us scared.

Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Maybe they're bitter lactose intolerance victims, so they try to ruin milk for everybody.
how many vegans does it take to change a light bulb?

none, vegans cant change anything.

i love that joke, i think of it everytime i hear stuff about vegans.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Thats simple. It would simply be dry Rice krispies

yah but without the sound that only milk gives them
Quote by Def
yah but without the sound that only milk gives them

there would be no Snap, Crakle and Pop!

poor fellas...
Give me one person that doesn't like milk...

Exept for vegans...

Weird people (no offence)
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Milk is my favourite drink. Ever. Never broken a bone, and I accredit that to milk.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by CoreysMonster
there would be no Snap, Crakle and Pop!

poor fellas...

Thats easily solved!
Find 50 cent, then SNAP his arm, make his neck CRACKLE then shoot him in the head which will give you your much craved POP!
milk is fine on cereal, and in tea/coffee/cake that is it, otherwise, i cant stand it
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by SupremeACL
Milk is my favourite drink. Ever. Never broken a bone, and I accredit that to milk.

milk ftw!
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
cool milk tip for ya:

if you ever have to weld anything, no matter what kind of welding you are doing, drink a glass a milk before and after and you won't get sick or a sore throat.

btw:

MILK ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
It sounds kind of gross, but when you really think about it, Shouldn't we be drinking human milk? Not that I would, but I'm just thinking... Why are we drinking something from an animal which is actually meant for it's offspring...?
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Chocolate milk is delicious though...mmmmmmmm
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by djmay71
cool milk tip for ya:

if you ever have to weld anything, no matter what kind of welding you are doing, drink a glass a milk before and after and you won't get sick or a sore throat.

btw:

MILK ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!

Why would you get sick while welding?

I never welded in my life lol.
Quote by Dave Gilmour
It sounds kind of gross, but when you really think about it, Shouldn't we be drinking human milk? Not that I would, but I'm just thinking... Why are we drinking something from an animal which is actually meant for it's offspring...?

whaddya gettin at here? that we're unknowlingly killing cows?
POSH I SAY, POSH.
Quote by Dave Gilmour

cows produce alot of milk. and it seems its make up is actually very close to that of human milk. also if we drank breast milk we'd all get fat really quickly
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Why would you get sick while welding?

I never welded in my life lol.

some people complain of sore throats after welding, and in some types of welding (IE: brazing) the fumes are deadly, but the milk somehow absorbs it, and magically destroys it
Quote by djmay71
some people complain of sore throats after welding, and in some types of welding (IE: brazing) the fumes are deadly, but the milk somehow absorbs it, and magically destroys it

true. ive had to solder plumbing back together. for the while ive just put a bandana over my face but im going to have to try this
Quote by djmay71

MAGIC MIIIIIILK!
Milk is awesome. Espicially magic milk. The kind that you can only get out of a cows udder thingy
Quote by Def
true. ive had to solder plumbing back together. for the while ive just put a bandana over my face but im going to have to try this

and i'd like to thank my welding textbook for teaching me this
Quote by djmay71
and i'd like to thank my welding textbook for teaching me this

someone wrote a whole textbook on welding ? ... fair enuf
Quote by djmay71

The only type of welding that I've ever heard any mention of drinking milk with is welding galvanized steel, because of the fibers that float in the smoke and can cause severe headaches. I don't really believe that though, and the thing about brazing never heard of it being deadly, there are chemicals in the flux that can f**k you up but not kill you. Parkinsonism a condition that has similar effects as parkinson's disease can come from welding but no amount of milk drinking will reverse that condition.
Milk rules!!
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
if that is true then i will die soon, because i drink about 2 gallons a week.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
I haven't drank a glass of milk for easily six years, possibly longer. I can't stand it, it makes me feel sick. I'll happily drink it in a milkshake or from a cereal bowl after I've eaten my cereal, but plain and by itself is a no no. I don't even know why, one day I just stopped being able to drink it.

But fuck you vegans! I'm gonna drink three pints a day just to spite them.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I haven't drank a glass of milk for easily six years, possibly longer. I can't stand it, it makes me feel sick. I'll happily drink it in a milkshake or from a cereal bowl after I've eaten my cereal, but plain and by itself is a no no. I don't even know why, one day I just stopped being able to drink it.

But fuck you vegans! I'm gonna drink three pints a day just to spite them.

But you're a girl so you, if anyone, should be drinking milk. Or else you could get osteoporosis (sp?) when you get old.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
But you're a girl so you, if anyone, should be drinking milk. Or else you could get osteoporosis (sp?) when you get old.

But it's so yucky ;_;
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Lil Macker
Give me one person that doesn't like milk...

Exept for vegans...

Weird people (no offence)

actually lots of asians hate milk

sadly i am one of 'em..

but i love milk!
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Milk isn't magic.

Milk is very thick, when you drink it it leaves a coating on your throat. When you weld, the milk probably just prevents the fumes from getting absorbed into the lining of the throat since it's so damn thick.
It's not magic, and it doesn't magically destroy. Ever heard of the law of conservation of matter?

And you guys are being ridiculous, milk isn't the only source of calcium. It's also found in many dark green leafy plants as well as animal bones, anchovies and sardines are the typically eaten sources of calcium in animals. Along with those sources, there are a lot of different drinks that are fortified with calcium. So, there is no reason to say that anyone is going to get osteoporosis JUST because they don't like milk.

Maybe you guys just like that fact that it's the by-product of a nipple.
Quote by kaplac
Milk isn't magic.

Milk is very thick, when you drink it it leaves a coating on your throat. When you weld, the milk probably just prevents the fumes from getting absorbed into the lining of the throat since it's so damn thick.
It's not magic, and it doesn't magically destroy. Ever heard of the law of conservation of matter?

Milk IS magic.............
Page 1 of 2