Page 1 of 2
when the eat loads of crunchie food
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
when the people laugh freaking loudly and annoyingly at something that's not funny. when people fart
When there's like no one in the theater and the really tall guy decides to sit right in front of me!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
talking in general pisses me off
but it does give me a good excuse to throw a hotdog at someone i dont know
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
act

i hate theaters

EDUT: oh, this is about movie theaters? i hate those, too.. overpriced shiitholes that girls always drag you to to see some crap movie about jennifer lopez and her mother and law that's so aweful that you're the only ones in the theater (true story) and you fall asleep after the first 20 minutes which pisses the girl off.... I HATE THE MOVIES!
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Nov 12, 2007,
Use cell phones and laser pointers.

Also, exist.

All those things piss me off about people in movie theaters.
When the actors tell you to come on stage, when your begging on your knees not too, and the person next to you is dying to go on stage!
Quote by sysdown27
talking in general pisses me off
but it does give me a good excuse to throw a hotdog at someone i dont know

My God! throwing hotdogs!!??? are you out of your mind?? why waste good food like that??
I r Pirate!
Sticky floors..... "I just came"
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
cell phone rings, the guy stands up blocking everyones view to answer it, walks out talking
5 min later walks back in again blocking the movie, before he sits.

i had one of those little mints, "tic-tac" or something like that, has little plastic box
it met his head

i hate that
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
I saw Across The Universe, The Beatles Musical type thing. The chick behind me was singing. TO EVERY ****ING SONG!! Not even well either. She was off pitch every time. At the end of the movie I turned to her and said "Thanks for adding your musical interpretations to every song. It really enhanced my movie viewing experience. Go die in a fire..." She called me an ass and I called her a bitch. Her boyfriend stood up but I was much bigger than him so he backed off quickly.

Also I hate when cellphones go off in theaters. One went off while I was watching 300 in Imax (like 20 bucks a ticket.) and I yelled " Hey buddy, Turn off your phone before I shove it so far up your ass you have to punch yourself in the gut to answer it."
He looked at me and then back at the screen.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Cell Phones in the Theater.
Tall people in my view.
Being asked to move because I'm a tall person, and I usually obstruct someone's view.
People who talk.
Fat people that sit next to me.
Anyone other than my wife or kids sitting next to me.
People.

I would only enjoy the theater if me or my family were the only ones there. I hate everything everyone else does at a theater.
Quote by lushacrous
When there's like no one in the theater and the really tall guy decides to sit right in front of me!

There's no one else there, just move.

Anyways, I hate when parents just let their kids run around during the movie. I also hate when there's plenty of open spaces and people sit right next to me. (I take my own advice and move. I like my space if I can have it.)
Quote by boreamor
When people have sex at the back.

Yes I have witnessed it =/. I couldn't take photos

You Should Have Gone upp to them and start Yelling ''Hey Everyone Look There ****ing'' and half the audience just turn and look at them.
Quote by TheIceCreamMan

Anyways, I hate when parents just let their kids run around during the movie. I also hate when there's plenty of open spaces and people sit right next to me. (I take my own advice and move. I like my space if I can have it.)

No dude, if I come early enough to get the best seat, I should keep it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Nexium
You Should Have Gone upp to them and start Yelling ''Hey Everyone Look There ****ing'' and half the audience just turn and look at them.

That would be so ****ing epic.

No dude, if I come early enough to get the best seat, I should keep it.

Then ask the guy to move. Is one seat over really that big of a difference?
Last edited by TheIceCreamMan at Nov 12, 2007,
Quote by TheIceCreamMan

Geez.. why don't you try and be friendly?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
^ Geez.. why don't you try and be friendly?

Edited for friendliness.
Quote by boreamor
When people have sex at the back.

Yes I have witnessed it =/. I couldn't take photos

Oh I see why you hate it!
I was at the movie theater and this guy's phone started ringing but he couldn't find it, so by the time he got to it I was so distracted I missed half a scene.

fine, he found it and put it back in his backpack. 2 seconds later it rings again, you'd think he'd put it on vibrate or something by now, but nooooo. he takes it out, hangs up and puts it back in his backpack. The phone goes off again again for 1 or 2 times after that- the woman next to me was way more pissed off, so I'm just turning to her saying "wow... someone should really do something" and she's like "you're right" and goes out, brings an usher which confiscates the guy's phone.

I giggled on the inside.
i was at the simpsons movie and there were a bunch of little kids and they all sang the spider pig part when it came on
my coisen is really ****in anoying at movie theaters whenever i see one with her when somethings going on in the movie she has to say (loudly i might add) whats gonna happen Now
and im just sitting there thinking why dont you shut up and watch the ****ing movie and we'll
all find out

also i saw a movie and these guys behind us had to repeat every funny line in the movie twice and had to laugh so damn loud that we couldnt hear a ****in thing
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
i just hate other people
so if i'm not on my own in the theatre, the film is ruined.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
When people actually go there sit down and enjoy the film, what a bunch of cocksuckers.
Quote by shift3448
my coisen is really ****in anoying at movie theaters whenever i see one with her when somethings going on in the movie she has to say (loudly i might add) whats gonna happen Now
and im just sitting there thinking why dont you shut up and watch the ****ing movie and we'll
all find out

also i saw a movie and these guys behind us had to repeat every funny line in the movie twice and had to laugh so damn loud that we couldnt hear a ****in thing

whats a coisen?
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
That would be so ****ing epic.

I'm pretty sure everyone knew.

"Oh harder!!!!"
"SHHHHHHH!"
"Sorryy...Oooh..."
"Oh for ****s sake shut up"
"Dont make me COME over there!"

The dialogue is made up, but THAT would be epic.
girlfriend- trying to stick her hand down your pants when the theater is almost full

it fells good but not the right time
OBEY THE SEX
also if you can out run your friend you can out run a bear
people i dont know sitting next to me
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by silentasthewind
girlfriend- trying to stick her hand down your pants when the theater is almost full

it fells good but not the right time

Pshhh. It's ALWAYS the right time.
hay if i wanted to have sex in there where would i do it
OBEY THE SEX
also if you can out run your friend you can out run a bear
people talking, pissed my mates nd I off so much that we knocked someone out with a jaw breaker
i hate it when someone in the theater REEKS of weed... like not has a slight sent of it but to the point where you think you are going to gag... that makes me uncomfortable...
Page 1 of 2