Hey people. Yes i'm going to ask you a dumb a** question. What is a pedalboard?, and how does It work? (the only thing I know is that you can carry your pedals in it.)I'm going to buy a few pedals this christmas and I need to know what a Pedalboard does and stuff. Thanks.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
I know this isn't answering your question, but get a new amp before you get pedals. Spiders are terrible amps and don't take pedals very well. Like instead of getting that Les Paul Studio in your sig, get a nice tube combo.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
A pedal-board cna be numerous things.

a) a wooden board with pedals strapped to it

b) a posh wooden board/plastic with powersupplies, lead connections etc that you can attach your pedals too and a wham, bam, thank you maam its done.

the best are a combination of both, a home-made simple wooden-board, buy your own power supply, velcro on to the wood etc.
Quote by omarrodrigez
I know this isn't answering your question, but get a new amp before you get pedals. Spiders are terrible amps and don't take pedals very well. Like instead of getting that Les Paul Studio in your sig, get a nice tube combo.
Yeah. I figured that out after the first month I bought IT. Im getting a new amp too.
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by Hakanku
A pedal-board cna be numerous things.

a) a wooden board with pedals strapped to it

b) a posh wooden board/plastic with powersupplies, lead connections etc that you can attach your pedals too and a wham, bam, thank you maam its done.

the best are a combination of both, a home-made simple wooden-board, buy your own power supply, velcro on to the wood etc.
Yeah I'm planning on building it but I need to know how It works. Then If I have any questions I'll just post a thread under "gear building" or whatever its called. But all I'm asking is how does a pedalboard work?
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
there is no 'work' to it, its just a wooden board that keeps all of your pedals together, and you can keep all the leads plugged in to save hassle when it comes to re-connecting.