Page 1 of 2
Sorry to hear that dude.
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
oh god.
sorry to rain on your parade dude, but lets hope this doesn't turn out to be a "sympatize for me or get flamed" thread.

i'm sorry 4 yer dog.
lol my dog died on the first day of school and i had to pick up his body by myself to take him to the cremation service place, becasue no one else available was strong enough to pick up a 150 pound cancerous great dane, its a sucky feeling
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
Cute dog. Really sorry to hear that : \

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by Pete_C_Bass
lol my dog died on the first day of school and i had to pick up his body by myself to take him to the cremation service place, becasue no one else available was strong enough to pick up a 150 pound cancerous great dane, its a sucky feeling

...wut?

EDIT: not meant in a 'lolwut' sense, but in a confused sense

EDIT2: TS, sorry to hear bout your dog thats why im always reluctant about pets, i hate to lose them :'(
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Last edited by stevo_epi_SG_wo at Nov 12, 2007,
Quote by Pete_C_Bass

wtf?
i know some people REALLY care for their pets, but cremation dude?
and its blows that it had cancer

if its any consolation, my dog had cancer tumor on his belly, and it fell off and bled for like 2 hours straight and miracuosly he survived
Quote by Pete_C_Bass

Yet you started that with a 'lol' nice to know you've gotten over it
she died of compost poisoning. damn dogs and their habit of eating disgusting stuff.
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by djmay71

wtf?
i know some people REALLY care for their pets, but cremation dude?
and its blows that it had cancer

if its any consolation, my dog had cancer tumor on his belly, and it fell off and bled for like 2 hours straight and miracuosly he survived

Well, see, the thing is, there's a difference between a small animal, which you can put in a box and bury, and a dog that can be the size of a full-grown adult, which can't easily just be placed in the ground.

Therefor, you take the larger animals, which can't be buried too easily, and send them to an animal crematory. The ashes are then placed a small wooden box, and you are given a personalized plaque in memory of the animal.

Make sense?

Anyways, I'm sorry, man =[ Losing anything close to you is always difficult.
Rest in Peace, Hazel.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
i'm sorry to hear that. My sister ran over my first pug my freshman year of high school. I had only planned on leaving him out there for about 5 minutes.
Quote by chrisatgrace
she died of compost poisoning. damn dogs and their habit of eating disgusting stuff.

wow. That sucks. I remember my dog ate a roll of electrical tape and when he crapped it out, it was all unraveled. I seriously couldn't figure out how the hell he did it.
You have my sympathy.
The best Dog I ever owned (and I've owned quite a few dogs) died a couple of years ago. A staffy/German shepheard cross called Albert. He was hard as nails, one hell of a guard dog, but he was as gentle as could be with my daughter and let her get away with absolutely anything when she was a baby, including pulling his ears, twisting his nose, putting her hands in his mouth and grabbing his tongue and wouldn't even let anyone apart from me, my wife and our son anywhere near her. He genuinely seemed to love her and would protect her with his very life if it came to it.
I was completely gutted for weeks afterwards and it didn't make it any better when I picked my by now 6 year old daughter up from school the day he died and said with tears in my eyes 'I'm really sorry sweetheart but Albert died today.' and the first thing she said was 'Can we get a cat then?'

Kids eh?
Lol my husky (his name was Sebastian btw) would run around panting all the time and would always close his mouth and forget to pull his tongue back into his mouth. So he would run around with his tongue dangling about and my cat could scratch the sh*t out of it. His tongue would be bleeding like crazy and he would just sit there like a big dumb oaf.

edit: ^ your dogs name was x?
Quote by chrisatgrace
my dogs name was hazel

I mean the guy above me. I know your dogs name.
that sucks...pets are more than just animals
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I'm really sorry to hear that man

I originally had 2 Shelties; one of them died 3 months ago. I'm still kinda messed up about it. I know what it feels like, just try and get through it, that's all.
thanks guys. i'm sorry about your pets. they're part of us and it hurts when they leave.
Too cool for a signature.
I know you're feeling down, buddy, so I got my good friend Howard Dean to come and make a speech on Hazel's behalf.

"I come here to shed words of sorrow, but also of celebration throughout the young community of Ultimate-Guitar.com."

"Now, I know how you all feel, destroyed, beaten, depressed. But let me tell you, if one UGer is in troubled water.. THEN WE ARE ALL IN TROUBLED WATER."

"I know what you're saying.. 'I'm over 10 miles away from chrisatgrace, how can I help comfort him in his great loss?

"Do me a favour.. Do me a favour and join hands... join hands and pray for our good friend chrisatgrace. We will join together and breathe as one, and celebrate the short but amazing life of Hazel the dog."

"And to you atheists and agnostics... Don't pray... but I ask of you... hope.... just hope... that our friend chrisatgrace gets over this terrible loss. Because I LOVE CHRISATGRACE. AND I LOVED HAZEL. AND I KNOW THAT YOU DID TOO. So please... let us join hands. Everybody of all beliefs and cultures. Please. Just.... join... hands."

derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.

"YES!! YES, THAT'S IT! YOU'VE GOT IT!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU, SHY OVER THERE!??! HOLD HANDS YOU DIRTY MOTHERFUCKERS!!! AND WE'LL MAKE EVERYTHING OKAY!!!"

"NOW STAND UP! STAND UP FOR HAZEL YOU GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS BASTARDS! YOU LOVED THAT DOG! STAND UP AND ACKNOWLEDGE ITS BEAUTIFUL LIFE!! COME ON!!"

"YEAH-AAAAHHH! THAT'S A PROPER SEND-OFF! WE'VE GOT IT NOW, UG!!"

<3 Hazel 4ever.

That took far too long.
I know how it feels, TS. I've lost about 20 rabbits over the years. It still hurts. You never really get used to people dying.
Also thank you, thank you, etc.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
you took a picture of it dead?....or was it sleeping (please say it was sleeping)
EDIT:Rory youre a faggot
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Last edited by Oasis-fanatic at Nov 12, 2007,
Ah, I'm all depressed now - I've had canaries, goldfish and hamsters die, but I still have my first dog, he's 7 too.

Sorry bout your dog
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
sorry to hear that.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Been there, done that. Sorry to hear about it man, it's really Sh*tty when pets die. Damn compost ¬_¬

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
you had a cute dog. I'm sorry.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Sorry dude, I know what it feels like to lose a dog unexpectedly.

Just 2 months ago my dog Maddie died of a bleeding heart tumor we didnt know about until 2 hours before she died. She was only six.

So yeah, I sympathize.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
my sympathies.

i cried for about a day when our golden retriever died when i was 6. she was awesome.

/nostalgic
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Page 1 of 2