Hey, I just signed up today and I have a question regarding the ESP LTD DJ (Dan Jacobs) guitar.

For the price (just a bit over 1G), I really can't seem to find a guitar with such good specs (EMG's, Floyd Rose, locking tuners, ETC), and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the guitar. I've been playing for 7 years or so now, currently playing a Gibson SG with Seymour Duncan pickups, and I'm looking for something aimed more towards metal.

I do alot of tapping, pinch harmonics, and trem picking, as well as bunch of thrash style, low, fast muted parts.

I know I'll get hate for the blood paint job, but I kind of like it, and again, for the money, it seems like a dialed guitar. If anyone could comment on it, It'd be dope.

Thanks.
Quote by forwhomthebells
yeah

Awesome

Truthfully man a bit too much of what you are paying is just for his name on the guitar, check out for Schecter Hellraiser C1-FR, it may not have locking tuners but it has EMG 81/85, double locking Original Floyd Rose, Solid mahohany and all the rest, its a totally different shape however, but it would be a hell of a lot cheaper, especially used, you might have a hard time picking up the DJ600 used, I dont know, wrong country If you do have your heart set on that guitar I have no actual criticisms about it, its quality!
Diezel, Motherfucker
Last edited by mh400nt at Nov 12, 2007,
Quote by forwhomthebells
since you do pinch harmonics etc and dive bomb you should install Seymore DUnscans into it.

Even better

Oh and for the record active EMGs will have better harmonics than any SD pickups, please stop giving bad, unexplained and misinformed advice
Diezel, Motherfucker
Go for it man. I looked into buying one, and the only thing that stopped me was the price, because i'm 14.
Yeah, price isn't a huge issue for me, I work 20 hours a week and my mom said she'd chip in a bit because I've been wanting a new guitar forever.. I'll check around ebay and such for some used ones, but if that doesn't work out I have no problem buying a new one.

If no one has any real criticism, I think I'll go for it.