Quote by Guitarislife125
Can't go wrong with Carvin,

this is true.

and the necks are the same. i have a theory that prs ripped off Carvins CT neck profile back in the early 90s - Carvin had already been making that neck profile for almost 15 years at that time
they are actually made that way for a reason. it offers more sustain and doesnt need a string tree.
Quote by Guitargle
they are actually made that way for a reason. it offers more sustain and doesnt need a string tree.

He could have meant the shape...
and IMO the shape is a little phalic. Put a little cut in the top, and the silhouette(sp?) would look like a penis
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
He could have meant the shape...
and IMO the shape is a little phalic. Put a little cut in the top, and the silhouette(sp?) would look like a penis

hahahahaha.

seriously though, once you play one, you wont be bothered about the shape. they are a joy to play.
The PRS' neck scale is 25", not 25.5". I think no other company makes guitars of that scale. Anyway, you won't get any better than a PRS Custom, but the closest you can get for cheaper is a Carvin California carved top.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
esp pb series is kinda close but yeah carvin.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
http://www.rondomusic.com/product1009.html

Totally off topic, but sexy nonetheless.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by Mahoru
The PRS' neck scale is 25", not 25.5". I think no other company makes guitars of that scale. Anyway, you won't get any better than a PRS Custom, but the closest you can get for cheaper is a Carvin California carved top.

so are you saying that prs is better than the carvin?. i could get a deep red black burst or even silverburst which would own. Not too keen on the fretmarkers either. even if they did fullmoons it would look good.