Basicly, I want to get this right in the open because I believe it is related to something which is messing my head up right now.

Basicly, I dreamt I was in a run down city. Think something like Egypt and it was on two levels held up by wooden bridges. I was doing a work placement in an antiques place (however you spell it).

I was laughing with friends and decided to get a remote control helicoptor and destroy everything in the shop by a stupid kamacarzi (however you spell it, haha.)

Anyway, I destroyed everything and legged it. Got away with it. Then, a few days later, found out the police had my details. I stand out in a crowd in real life, so I was scared in the dream. I had two options. Keep going, or hand myself in.

I knew the police would catch me evenually, so all my logic said hand myself in to lower sentance. However, fear for the stupidity and selfishness for the crime made my conscience say 'don't!'

Looking at this, I need general advise to help me on the situation.

Please don't ask what it is. Just advise.

Thanks in advance.
basically, what it means is,

You dont like the fact something is happening, and you dont know how to stop it, and you fear that by trying to stop it, you're going to get hurt. Thus the kamikaze.
This is what it means:

Stop hitting the crackpipe.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
It means you should move to your uncle and auntie in bel air.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
It means you should move to your uncle and auntie in bel air.

^god I'm getting tired of those references. Sure it was an awesome show, but it still wasn't anywhere near Legends Of The Hidden Temple
Quote by wizards?
^god I'm getting tired of those references. Sure it was an awesome show, but it still wasn't anywhere near Legends Of The Hidden Temple

Liar!

But, any serious ones would be so benefical, seriously, this is a mind job.
Quote by Craigo
Liar!

But, any serious ones would be so benefical, seriously, this is a mind job.

NO!!!!

LEGEND OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE>Fresh Price of Bel Air

even though it wasn't the topic of the thread
[/thread]
Quote by wizards?

Haha, is that a LOTHT fanboy I'm spotting?

Quote by Slinov
i love you so much kensai

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You've done something you thought was good at the time but now you know is wrong and you want to fess up, but you're too embarrassed to.
Quote by Inimical
You've done something you thought was good at the time but now you know is wrong and you want to fess up, but you're too embarrassed to.

Wrong.

I'm looking for advise too.