Which would make a clean channel sound better?

Also, which ones are good, and fairly cheap?
Are the FAB ones any good?

Bear in mind I WON'T be using the clean channel much, only sometimes during a few songs, so I don't need perfect tone from it, just something that sounds nicer =]

I'm fairly new to the whole chorus/delay world lol.

Thanks

¬Dan

Edit;
I'm looking to make it sound nice, not have a better tone, the tone it has is alright, just pretty bland.
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
Last edited by FNAFJ at Nov 12, 2007,
Er, "make the clean channel sound better"?

You don't use effects to "sound better", you use them to create different sounds.

edit:

If your clean channels sounds bad, putting chorus or delay on it won't make it sound good, it'll make it sound like bad tone with chorus or delay.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Chorus works well for adding a bit of depth to your clean channel. Ive heard good things on the FAB chorus, but if your considering in investing in a dleay you need a fair bit of money to get a decent one.
Quote by hamish5178
Er, "make the clean channel sound better"?

You don't use effects to "sound better", you use them to create different sounds.

edit:

If your clean channels sounds bad, putting chorus or delay on it won't make it sound good, it'll make it sound like bad tone with chorus or delay.

Yup, he's actually right
Looking for a new sig!
well... sound less bland, i'm not looking to improve the tone if it, its not got a bad tone, it just sounds pretty boring.... if you get what I mean.
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

I haven't tried the FAB chorus myself, but I'm a big fan of the Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus. It's built like a tank, and extremely flexible. The only thing I don't like about it is it uses two 9volt batteries and will drain those pretty quick if you forget to unplug it. Of course, if you can get an adapter for it, that fixes that problem.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
anything else?
got any sound samples of it?
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

I don't have any sound clips myself, but I know there are a few on youtube. Just do a search in there for Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus.
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
hmm, the cool cats a bit expensive compared to the FAB one, I'll have a listen to them both, but I'll probs go for the FAB one, because it'll be kinda the same, but less tonal quality... I think lol
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Got mine used for $40. Awesome price IMO in comparison to a lot of other pedals out there.