Hey all,
This is one of the songs that i play with my deathcore band,
I'm probably going to post a few more up at some point,
as was just wondering what people thought of it on here.
Any constructive crit would be much appreciated and most certainly returned.

Cheers,
Nick.
Attachments:
KF - SICKNESS.zip
Watch out for FLOODS exploding onto the UK Deathcore scene this summer.
Last edited by Incubus_Rage_27 at Nov 12, 2007,
Sounds like it mightbe good, not a fan of death metal in midi format though! If you had a proper recording of this I could give it a better listen
Aha,
fair enough it does sound pretty poor in midi
were getting some proper recordings done before xmas hopefully so ill post them when there up.
Watch out for FLOODS exploding onto the UK Deathcore scene this summer.
Shit chugs and dissonance isn't really...good. At all. I'm not even vaguely a fan of 'deathcore' but that was honestly pretty bad. I quite enjoyed the part starting at bar 36, and when the chugs come in under it. That was pretty cool but the rest of it was just dull. The second tempo change made absolutely no sense (sounded like you were trying to break up the monotony...) and honestly the whole thing sounded like a mediocre outro to a song.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Shit chugs and dissonance isn't really...good. At all. I'm not even vaguely a fan of 'deathcore' but that was honestly pretty bad. I quite enjoyed the part starting at bar 36, and when the chugs come in under it. That was pretty cool but the rest of it was just dull. The second tempo change made absolutely no sense (sounded like you were trying to break up the monotony...) and honestly the whole thing sounded like a mediocre outro to a song.

Dude... if you don't listen to or are a fan of "deathcore" then do not tell him that it sucked, as you probvably do not have much knowledge of the genre, I can only agree with you on the tempo change. When it slows down a lot, youi could have made it quite a bit smoother. And, the drums need to be heavier man! Double bass pedal, and then alternating ride and snares, at 16ths!
I know all I need to about the genre. I'm allowed to say it sucked if I want to. It's not like you have to be a fan of the style to judge a song in it.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Okey dokey, as long as you know what your saying, if your not a big fan of deathcore, I assumed that you knew nothing about it. And for deathcore, that song was pretty good.
Thats was good. Pretty Lamb Of God-ish or something. Drums were perfect I tihnk thats the most important thing in deathcore. That would propably sound lot better in the real song.
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Blackstar HT-50
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group