So, I haven't been eating much lately. I'm really skinny and eating too much makes me feel sick.

I have been going to the bathroom and it looks like I am excreting less than i consume. I had two slices of turkey today and a bowl of cereal and was busy in there for 10 minutes.

What should I do/What is wrong with me?
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Eat more...?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
^That makes me feel sick, and Ill just have to you know what more often
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
^Agreed. You need to eat more fibre and drink more fruit juices,it'll clean the system right out...jesus,2 turkey slices and a bowl of cereal in one day?! How arent you fat!?
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
You fat git...

Now in all seriousness you just need to snack more. I'm 5ft8" and I weight roughly 8stone. I am about 1 and a half stone underweight and I've been snacking more. It works!
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Masturbate?

+1
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

I stand by eating more. The reason you feel sick when you eat too much is probably because you've got into a vicious cycle of not eating, and now you don't like the thought of eating as much as you should. That's how people become anorexic, and aneroxics often die of this.

And eating more fibre would stop the bathroom problems too.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
You should not be asking this in a guitar forum. If you want health advice see a health forum or a doctor, unless you trust your health to mostly teenage guitarists sitting in their basements...

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by Tyler Durden
You should not be asking this in a guitar forum. If you want health advice see a health forum or a doctor, unless you trust your health to mostly teenage guitarists sitting in their basements...

Anything's allowed in the pit mostly. And what about the relationship thread...
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
Quote by Tyler Durden

HEY! Im in my room
It looks like your excreting less than you consume? GOOD! i'd be more worried if you were excreting more than you consume just 'cuz that usually means your peeing blood or something fun like that.

Have you considered vampirism? I've never heard of them having any restroom troubles.
Funky c, Funky do
You should probably see a doctor to be on the safe side. If you're feeling sick after eating more than some turkey and cereal you could have a problem.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
sounds as thought you either have some kind of blockage, or a constriction. that kind of stuff can be caused by an infection or some bad food. I would go with the fiber and juice theory, if it didnt clean up in a few days I would go see a doctor, problems like that could be signs of serious issues like a tumor or serious infection. GL man!
Quote by bah humbug
So, I haven't been eating much lately. I'm really skinny and eating too much makes me feel sick.

I have been going to the bathroom and it looks like I am excreting less than i consume. I had two slices of turkey today and a bowl of cereal and was busy in there for 10 minutes.

What should I do/What is wrong with me?

I actually have part of the same problem, in that I feel sick after eating a little. (Not the icky rest of it.) I came to college and ate like crazy, but then I decided I was tired of all of the food around me so I would be like "What's for lunch? Oh... Oh yeah... Skipping that!"

You just have to eat regularly, and slowly increase the portions over time. Just going out and eating a 16oz. steak isn't going to help much, but if you start structuring when you eat and having more at a time it might help. That's what helped me.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

If this is only recent, you're probably just sick. If it's been going on for a long time, see a doctor. You could have a stomach problem.

Or it could all be in your head.