anybody own one of these? whats the quality like? what gneres can this thing cover?
im looking to use it for anything from country to metal, but mostly blues and rock
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I don't know if I have the standard or not, but it's great for versatility. I never play metal or country (too nerdy if you ask me), but it gives you great rock tones, great strat tone and great blues tones too (maybe mostly because I got a Bluesbreaker amp through it, but it gives good blues tones through an orange rocker 30 too, which was the first amp I tried it with=

The quality... it's an American Strat, what more do I need to say?

However I don't know which one's the standard one.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
If the pickups are standard american pickups, then its Standard. Sounds to me like yours is. I'm getting an American Standard SSS soon.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
I actually don't know exactly what pickups I have in my guitar. I know that the humbucker pick up is a diamond humbucker, but don't know what single coil pick ups I've.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Hultan
I actually don't know exactly what pickups I have in my guitar. I know that the humbucker pick up is a diamond humbucker, but don't know what single coil pick ups I've.

They are tex mex pickups.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Oh I see you got one too.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard